[ch:3] 5

"Didn't you say I could get food if I dressed up " you pouted unknowingly; tired of Yuta's bullshit.
"Hmmm did I ? Can't really recall that conversation."
"Are you fucking kidding me? I don't wanna do this Yuta!"
You said seriously but Yuta didn't get the hint.
"I am sorry. I am sorry you are really fun to tease!"  He got the hint. Yuta could feel how exhausted you are with each step you take.
"Please I am really tired. Can we stop?"
"We can but it will only take a few mins. I have already introduced you as my partner for the night. We have to do one dance at least. It's common courtesy Lady F/n. Please? "

His sweet voice melted all the frustrations you felt. The molten frustrations was still there, pooling down into the pit of your stomach as regret. Even though Yuta was clearly at fault, still you felt guilt. Like you are the one being unreasonable when you are clearly not.

The music picked up it's pace, so did your dance.

You felt... trapped with Yuta. You felt trapped in this dance. As your big doe eyes meet his sly foxy ones, in a way, it all made sense. As for a moment, it felt like the windows to his soul were open. You didn't understand the tale they told, the lies they spoke. But you felt it.
You felt his intentions.
You felt fear.
You felt his horrors
You wanted to escape.

Strangely enough, Yuta wanted to escape too but not from you.

Yuta twirled you in and out. It felt like mocking to you. To see a glimpse of light, a sliver of hope only to be pulled
back into the inescapable void of Yuta's arms.

..

"Look at what you did stupid boy. " Hiroshima grunted angrily at Satoshi.
"I am so-sorry fa-father. " Satoshi said without really knowing what he did wrong. Well he is sure his father will find something wrong. He always does.
"Stop apologizing you absolute failure. Why didn't you ask the William junior for the first dance?"
"Wh-what?"
"You heard me."
"Bec-Because Mr. Yuta introduced F-F/n as his par-partner "
"You could have stolen her-- Oh good Goddess who am I kidding. If you had the power to do that you wouldn't be an absolute failure. " Hiroshima looked about ready to physically abuse Satoshi. But seeing a few older gents and ladies approaching, Hiroshima's demeanor did a 180.

"Just be yourself my boy! You will do great... Oh my. I didn't notice we have company... Satoshi my boy. I hope you can excuse me for a few minutes?"
"Yes-yes of cou-course father. "  Satoshi forced a smile holding back his tears. Satoshi hates himself so fucking much for tearing up. His anger, frustration everything turns into fukin tears. Tears and tears and tears!
It made him want to rip his hair out and claw his eyes out till all it could do was bleed. Standing here, by his father's side is so utterly painful. All these bright lights and stupid orchestra music made his head spin. His cravat felt too tight, his breathing restricted.

Satoshi could feel a panic attack brewing. If he had a panic attack in public his father would actually kill him. This made him panic even more. Yet he stood there biting his cheeks doing every breathing method he can think of.

Satoshi stayed unnoticed fading into the wall along with his silent suffering. As always.

-

Finally the dance was over. You quickly slipped out of Yuta's arms and ran out of the ballroom. You had enough of Yuta's sweet words roping you into doing shit.
As much as Yuta wanted to come with you and take care of you. He didn't. He could tell, you needed space. Yuta slipped up a little and ended up revealing a bit too much of his true self.

Yuta is a selfish man. Criminally so. He knows what he wants and takes it. Without shame or an ounce of care for anybody else. And you are no different to him. Yes way more interesting and deserving of his attention than others but to Yuta. He himself and Yato is the biggest priority.

-

You looked so breathtakingly beautiful on the dance floor. Everytime Satoshi laid his eyes on you the distance between you both seem to increase colossally. You exist at 5cm per second. Satoshi moves 1km per hour. He can never reach you. That's okay. He has made peace with his position as a side character,  an npc, in your life.

And thanks to you, Satoshi escaped his father. He lied to Hiroshima about wanting to woo you over and charm you like an alpha man would and left to find you.

-

Today was a weird day. You said no to so many things yet somehow Yuta managed to make you do it all, without any force. Did... did Yuta manipulate you? No he just changed your mind! No... not really. You still didn't want to dance... especially for that long.

After asking around for a bit, you finally found the dining hall. It had so much food! Holyshit! It's all gourmet stuff! You started senselessly eating anything that caught your eye. Nobody was there to judge. Everybody was too busy on the dance floor.

Satoshi admired your figure as stuffed your face with all and any food you could get your grubby little hands on. He was hidden behind a pillar. Sure Satoshi lied about wanting to talk to you but that doesn't mean he isn't going to stalk-- admire you from afar.

If Satoshi had the guts to talk to you, he would shower you with compliments. You look so beautiful today. Impossibly beautiful--
"Fuck! I got barbecue sauce on my titties-- "
Satoshi could watch you... Just be you, all day.
"Fucccc tissues I need tissues. This dress is more expensive than my life."

Your voice is so therapeutic. It's really unfair that the cameras in your house has no audio. You would be such a perfect podcast for Satoshi to listen to while he works. He should enjoy and soak in this audio while it lasts.

"Shit... I didn't break that... the napkin did. They have no proof I broke those plates... "
Instead of escaping the room after the crime was committed, you continued eating.
Satoshi snuck some food away while making sure to stay hidden. He likes eating while watching you eat. In this way, technically you and him are eating together