[ch:3] 34

Seeing you shakily cry like that unlocked something deep within Lily but that's a conversation for another time. Now, Lily pulled out a printout of you and Tyler laughing and playing arcade games during the "boyz night " at that karaoke place. Ah when was the last time Lily and Tyler laughed like this...
Soon. She thought to herself as she pulled out a lighter. Soon , Lily held it underneath the picture and watched you burn into nothing. Soon it will be Tyler laughing with her and not you. Swiftly Tyler's side of the paper caught on fire. Lily hastily tried to put it out.

But it was too late. What Lily started had both, you and Tyler burn into ashes and char.

'I should have called him by his last name
It's been seven weeks and three days
I should have called---'

"--- Hi,What you want
...." Lily answered her phone, rolling her eyes.

"Oh don't worry. I have seen the plan become a success. It was glorious. Glad to be working to working with you
...."
"Fuck! Give me some time Pierrette, I have cheer practice--.... FINE ! It will be deleted by tonight. Fucking hell !"

That's right. It's time to keep Lily's side of the bargain. Her eyes darkened. It's been a while since Lily spoke with her mother.

..

Yato wore his glasses as these contacts were non reusable. What a lucky day.

"Aww don't you look a handsome boy! Yes you are a good boy! Aww look at you!"

You rubbed Yato's face and ruffled his hair like he was your dog or something fvcked up like baby boy. He couldn't tell which one to be honest.

 He couldn't tell which one to be honest

"So,do you wanna do something. " Yato stretched a bit,"Idiot." He added at the end.
"Yes. Sleep!" You cheered " Ah not together-- like I don't wanna fuck you. Unless... No no just kidding.I just wanna knock the fuck out and sleep ."
"Sure."

-

"I can't sleep ."
"I don't care. Shut up. "
"Nooo. That's so painful! Don't go to sleep beside me while I am wide awake and jittery!"
"Maybe it's the gallons of caffeine that's in your bloodstream that's making it impossible for you to relax, ever thought of that moron?"

"I don't... I don't see your point ."
"You are an imbecile. What do you want ?"
"Read me a book! "
"Wtf no. I did not sign up for this. "
" ..."
" ..."
"..."
"..--"
"-- Let's cuddle then!"
" You cross that pillow line and I break your arms off."
"But Yato ..."
"..."
"Yatoooo"
"..."
"Yyyyato. Yyaaaato. Yatttta ."
"Shut up! Also the last one was completely incorrect - gah! What am I doing? I don't care--... Listen. I am going to read you something --"
"YAY--"
"BUT I need you to shut the fuck up. Understand?"
"..."
"Goo--"
"Yes daddy."
Yato sighed deeply as you silently cheered.

-

Tyler can't believe he just jerked off to a lingerie sponsor post of yours, in his car. He has never felt more uncool in his life. If somehow,in any way, you knew what Tyler did... Would think he is lame? Or would you think he is naughty and punish him? Or would you gently tell him everything is okay and you will always protect him no matter what... No stop ! He can't get hard again. He has to see Lily!

-
A/N: Highly recommend playing the music above on Spotify or SoundCloud or something.

"Wow! Baby girl you look gorgeous. This shirt is so different yet so beautiful!"
Tyler smiled wildly,like he used to back when they first met.

The sky and people around Tyler burst into every colour imaginable. Lily felt so happy she almost couldn't breathe. Her head felt light. Her whole body felt like light as feather. Lily felt as if she could fly,as long as Tyler has his arms around her. It's fine. Everything is beautiful.There's no red flags. Just Tyler washed out in pink.

As wind filled her lungs,Lily felt

Euphoric

Is this a dream ? Is Tyler a distant dream?Then can Lily stay in this dream with Tyler forever. Can Lily preserve this moment of Tyler wiping her sweat with a towel, giving her watermelon juice to drink and asking her about her practice.

This is the final break for the evening. One last session and the cheer elites leave for the day. Tyler felt Lily's head resting on his bicep.

A/N: Highly recommend playing the above on Spotify or SoundCloud or something.

A lie that snakes around his soul, unwilling to let go. A sin that Tyler committed. Can he ever be free?

Lily is an angel. A perfect girlfriend. She is more than what he could ever ask for in a wife. You are a bad girl that he can't bring to his parents.As his right hand types up your number...

He regrets it. He regrets holding you that day. He regrets feeling your soft lips on his... The feeling of your hands on his pecks makes him want to cry. His hand shakes as types, he knows your number by heart.

It's too evil

After Lily left him alone at the coffee shop yesterday. Tyler only searched for her for 15 mins. Soon he went home and forgot about Lily. At home, he pulled up your socials and jerked off to any and all thirst-traps and edits he could find of you.

It's too sweet

Tyler is tired. He doesn't want this. He never felt an infatuation this strong. He is scared that you will ruin him.

'Please leave me alone, F/n.'

A lie that runs so deep that it has started to corrupted every facet of Tyler. He is barely himself anymore. His smile is a lie. His voice is a lie. Tyler Michealson is a lie.

-