[ch:2] 1

Honestly you are too happy about the fact that you still had Brittany's last name to care about what you just did.

"Hey there love " you felt a warm whisper in your ear causing your whole body to tingle. You started plopping around a bit which made everyone unfreeze and laugh. You amped it up more making everyone laugh harder.

Well everyone except Yato, who was still shocked, and kept staring at his rejected hand.

"Don't whisper into my ears you hot topics looking ass, emo-ass mfucker"
"Aww babe you think I am hot? " Mark joked. Although he was a bit surprised that you knew it was him without looking.

"W-wait babe!?" Rin asked shocked.

"SHUT UP YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT-- Fuck...my head" you turned to Mark too fast causing your head ache to increase. He only laughed before asking,
"So.. What's going on? "

"She is sick. She keeps throwing up" Lily responsed causing Mark to ask the worst thing possible.
"Wait.. She is pregnant!?"
"What?! " Margaret and Lily
"EEHH??!" Rin
"Huh...?" Yato

"No you dipshit I AM SICK--"
"You feel sick, like a pregnant mother. "
"UGH YOU DIPSHI---"

You kicked him in the ass. At least tried to. He immediately grabbed your ankle and held it up high. These anime reflexes are getting too ridiculous. Specially since you don't seem to have any.

"Let go you... inky bitch." you tried to struggle but the tiredness was gaining on you. He did obey looking at your very weakend state.
"Whatever fuck you all I am going home."
You stood up and immediately realized... you need some kind of support. Rin, Yato, Mark was out of question so you turned to Margaret.
"Hey bestie can help me a bit? You don't need to carry me just...--"

"Sorry F/n I am way too weak, small and skinny to be able to carry you! " Your eyes widened. What is she on about? She is clearly bigger than you in every sense. Then you remembered, these girls just hang around you/Brittany for social status and popularity. They are not real friends. In fact nobody here is.

"Hey there RiRi. Thanks for waiting... Ugh you are hanging around these fake people again. "
"Eunji-Chan don't say that! "

 ""Eunji-Chan don't say that! "

Kim Eunji

Rin's best friend. All you need to know about her is ShE iS nOt LiKe ThE oThEr GiRls. She will remind you that every few mins.

You stood up to leave. Staying here will only make your situation worse.
"Okay guys see yall tommorow! " Back turned, you walked at a snail's pace. Lily glared at you back, hurt. You didn't even bother asking for her help despite she is much stronger than Margaret. It's always about Margaret and You. Never her. She hates how you both make her feel like a 3rd wheel in this friendship.

Yato eyes narrowed into glare. You are acting weird. Before you would have jumped into his lap at any chance you got and now when you are genuinely ill, you are... avoiding him(?) How is that even possible? He has been facing and researching the hell known, as you, for the past one year. Now that Yato finally has your patterns memorized you are changing your behaviour. What a vile creature you are.

Mark tsked. It's obvious you need assistance. But people are too wrapped up in their own shit to care. He ran over to you and swept you off of your feet.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.