60k special {}Adil x F/n 18+{} 3

"No! Adil what the hell?! How am I gonna go back to the shore now?"
"Bad girls like you need to be taught a lesson. All you need is just a little discipline and I got the heavy dose of the right medicine "

Adil used one hand to pull you up higher while his other wrapped around your waist. He hungrily kissed you and you responded back with the same fierce passion.

You wrapped your legs around his waist. He could feel your love juices fill up his belly button and flow down to his hardening shaft.
He pulled away and grabbed your bikini top.
"No! no Daddy no~" you whined as he ripped the piece of clothing of your body revealing your beautiful bouncy chest for his hungry eyes to feast on.

"Daddy no please not the top too! " you struggled to grab it from him. Too late. Adil already threw it behind him. 
"Keep quite baby girl or no rewards" He whispered in your ears and started roughly kissing your neck.
"Daddy~ Nooouuu~ stop or I gonna throw a bitch fit if you don't uuu!"

You felt his hand rub and massage your vulva as he sucked on your sweet spot.
"Aahh!!~ DADDY nooo!! Th-mmh! No hickeys please! "
"Will you be a good little lady? "
"Yes Oh yes! I will be your obedient little slut. "
"Atta girl "

Adil propped you up against the rock. His hand went ham on your clit. He stimulated your clitoris insanely good. The louder you moaned the faster he went. At one point his hand felt like a vibrator.
"Dadddyyy~ Ohhhh~~!! I am gonna!! " you cried out in a whiny voice. You grabbed Adil's beautiful turquoise hair, your toes curling up.
"Don't you dare cum before I give you the permission to. "
"Ah!! Ahhhh~~ But Daddy!!~ I can't "

He started sucking on your breast skin.
"No~ Daddy pl-please!! Don't leave a.. Noouuu~~" You tried to push him away but he didn't budge, obviously.
"I expect absolute obedience young lady Or else... "
His eyes golden eyes stared up at you. The lower half of his face hidden between your breasts. You could feel him smirk.

"Do you understand? " He asked.
"Yes Sire, I am sorry. I will obey your every order  "
Adil then moved down from your clit to your vagina. He played around the entrance a bit before roughly pushing 2 fingers in. You arched your back as he gently scissored you.
Adil's long, beautiful fingers slowly went deeper and deeper. And then he started fingering you. Fast and Roughly. Your (e/c) orbs rolled back into your head as you screamed-moaned. It felt so good you felt like you are in heaven.

Adil quickly shut you down by kissing you. Afraid that you are too loud and someone might hear you.

" It's getting quite late I wonder where those 2 are... " Kylie question while breastfeeding her baby.
David looked at the shore. F/n and Adil no where in sight.
"I wonder what they doing.."
"Maybe they are having a swimming competition."
"Knowing F/n I wouldn't be surprised if she annoyed Adil into it. "
David sighed as Kylie chuckled.
"Adil will most probably let F/n win. He is such a gentle and sweet guy. "

Adil continued plunging his fingers into you roughly.
"Dadd--Adddy I am!!~~ AAAHH♡!! I am! "
"Go ahead. " Your body shook violently as Adil covered your mouth to prevent you from screaming too loudly. Like a fire hydrant bursting, you sprayed Adil's hand and whole body with your love juices.

"Honestly how long could they swimming for?" David asked as Kylie gently placed her, now sleeping, baby into the stroller. Mari was tired as well. It is time to go to home but Adil and F/n is where in sight.

You and Adil swam to a conveniently located island nearby . There in a conveniently small empty cave, Adil took off his boxers.
"We don't have any condoms. "

"It's fine I am on my pills. "
"Okay now slowly go down. " Adil positioned you on top of him. Given how small you are compared to Adil, he gave you a chance to slowly adjust to his length. He didn't want to hurt you... too badly.

You both screamed. Adil looked at you, shocked. You took his length in All. At. Once . "F-F/n mmh are you alright?! Are you hurt!? " He maybe a beast but he is also a father. He can't push away his caring, worrying side.
"D-Daddyy It's okay I am a b-big girl... I...I can take this! "
"No.. no let's take it slow so nobody gets hurt "