[ch:2] 21

You woke up in some's guys arm. That's highly unusual for you. So you screamt.
"AA---mmmh "
Or tried to. Shizou's cat like reflexes didn't allow you to make much sound.
"If you dare scream I won't hesitate to throw you down the roof, understood? "
Big dumb doe eyes stared back at Shizou. Wavering. Your soft plump lips quivered under his palms. It almost felt like a kiss. You quickly nodded scared.

Shizou swiftly removed his hand away from your face and looked away as a massive blush heat up his cheeks. He pushed you off of his body and sat up.
You sat up too wondering what the hell you are doing here. The last thing you remember is Satoshi acting weird and... scars. Nothing else.

"What were you thinking? " Shizou said quietly as a moment of silence followed in suit. You looked to the side up at him but his expression isnt visible to you. It's hidden by locks of luscious red curls.
"Huh? "
"What were doing up there... Why... I thought you had a happy life. "
You were so confused. What does he mean? What is he getting at--
*RING*
A loud notification cut through the air. You checked your phone. It was from your brother. Before you clicked on, the digital clock caught your eyes.

"You were standing on the railing--"
"I AM FUCKED!! in-in a bad way! I have detention today and I totally slept through most of it. AAAAHHHHH" while screaming you stood up and wore your shoes.
"Shizou I am so sorry." You ran over to him and hugged him. Shizou reflexively tried to move away from your soft body, which in return you pulled him closer and tighter. Thus his face got stuck between your breasts

" Shizou I gotta go I love you! I will give you a haircut bath whatever you want later!! Oka Byeeeee"  You burst through the door and down the stairs still screaming byes.
Shizou sat motionless for a moment. Slowly his whole face turned red. No matter what he does he is never safe from your tits.

-

"I am sooo sorry about my absence. I suddenly fainted, vomited---"
"Uuuugggh why did you come?" Mrs. Yamaguchi groaned.
"Eh? "
"Today is my last day here. I was planning on leaving early today yet you decided to pop up like the satan's prawn you are. " She walked forward with a hurried skip in her step.
"Excuse me?? Do you think I want to be here? " You glared at her as she pushed past you through the entrance.
"Here! " She shoved a file in your face
"Wooa!"
"Here is the attendance sheet as I am not sticking around for a second longer. So take this and fuck off. "

"Wait does that mean I get to leave early too? "
She walked off without answering
"God I am so happy. I finally get to leave this hellish job! Woohoo! " Her happy voice echoed down the hallways as you sighed lightly. Yeah it's no surprise Mrs. Yamaguchi hated her job. You didnt have many classes with her. But the ones you did have with her she spent the whole time talking about dance and what a lost form of art it is. She has her talents. Literature isn't one of them.

You smiled feeling happy for Mrs. Yamaguchi and yourself too. You escaped detention. She escaped books. Everything is going well. You opened the file, while walking and searched for your name.
"Hmmm... Oops sorry buddy... hmmm" you ran into someone but that didn't stop you. Or made you look up really you just kept going.

Your name isn't even there. Great. Now you need a pen.
"Umm... Hey do you--...wait what? I ran into someone... didn't I? "  You turned around to find no one there. Even if that person is running they still couldn't have made it far enough to be completely out of sight. So who did you run into?

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.