3

"No."
"What...?"
"No"
"Look you don't even have to doing anything! " He glared at you causing you flinch and quite down.
"So-sorry. Just follow me okay? I have a better sleeping spot for you. "

Shizou almost snickered at your naive attempts. Some dumb popular bitch is gonna show him a better spot in his own territory. Regardless he decided to humour you. As he stood up you grabbed his hand and pulled him to the other side away from his weaponry.

Your sudden touch made him feel... uncomfortable. He isn't used to close human contact. He wanted to yet he didn't pull his hand away from yours. To you this meant nothing.

"Go ahead! Try this bench instead." you realised him making him feel weird again. He was used to your hand being in his by now. Regardless, he sat down and watched as you went and sat opposite from him on the floor. Back to the wall, knees pulled up to your chest, you sat regretting the decision of not bringing your phone.

You both sat in silence for a small while.

You wanted to enjoy the anime scenery and not stare at your phone the whole time. But it was impossible not to if it is right beside you! "Oh! I could have switched it off... Then I couldn't check "the time " every two second. Ugh..."

Shizou sat there observing you and your weird behaviour. You are the most popular girl in school, loved by all and he is the outcast, feared by all. You and him were worlds apart yet at this time. It didn't feel that way. At this moment you are just f/n. And he is just Shizou. No labels attached.

Soon, he noticed your skirt was pushed up high along with your knees. It revealed your panties making him blush. Before he could tell you to put your legs down, you banged you head into your knees and started talking to yourself... about your phone(?)

He stood up and start walking past you back to where he was before. He didn't want to be a part of your stupid shenanigans anymore. Noticing his departure, you quickly grabbed onto him afraid he might kill you.
"Stop!"
He swiftly shoved you off and you reflexively latched onto him even harder and pulling him down with you.

His soft hair landed on your face. His face landed between your titts....This seem to be a reoccurring theme. His large hand was under your head, protecting it.

Shizou laid there motionless, till he heard your voice.
"Dude..."
Which made him sit up quickly, all erect and straight. It felt like for a moment... time stopped. Face completely red, he didn't know what to think or do. He hasn't even looked at a girl chest with perverted eyes... ever. He is a very chaste person so much so a lot of people think that he is asexual and/or celibate! which he is not.

"Dude what the hell..." you said as he started feeling guilty and very ashamed. Tears pricked the corners of eyes. This is why he avoids humans! They always hurt him--
"Your hair is soft as fuck dawg! "
"What..?"
You stood on your knees, fingers wrapped around the back of his head, unintentionally pulling his head closer to collar bone and... chest.

Eyes closed, he prayed to every higher power that exists to give him take his strength and give him more patience
"Is it the anime genetics or do you have some bombass haircair routine??"
"I us-use genetics, oil shampoo and conditioner."
"Bitch what?"
"I will be back in a bit."

He shoved you off, this time making sure you were completely off him before making his way to the other side.
"Wait!... Fuck." Terrified that he might bring a weapon back with him, you quickly hid behind a bench.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.