[ch:2] 40

From a second floor corridor

Eunji and another girl dressed almost exactly like her, stood watching the dumb courtyard drama
"These are your friends Eunji. Who are you to these people?"
"Stop "
"Nobody "
" Stop. "
" A blurry face "
"Stop! That's not true! Look I am done talking with you. I need to go back. I have an audition to prepare for--"
Rosiana threw back her head in laughter, lightening struck, illuminating her ugly black wig and Eunji's shocked face.

"It's funny how you think you are the main lead. " she stopped. Eunji was on the verge of tears.

"The script you will get or have is the draft. Draft that Sam wrote. " Rosiana fumbled around her skinny black jeans and hoodie pockets. She pulled out her phone.
"See the script here " She zoomed in on a picture. It was you reciting lines, holding a script. Sam giving you directions. Rin taking your measurements. Mark flirting and Yato working on props while pretending like Mark doesn't exist and a few others scurrying in the background.

"This is the final script that will be used in the play. This is written by Sam and Mrs.Linetti and edited by Mr.Hart. The only auditioner who has this script is F/n.

Rin, your best friend and everyone in this club already has selected the female lead for Midsummer night's Kiss. That person is F/n. "

Instead of asking how Rosiana knows so much of the club's private info and has this creepshot, Eunji nervously chuckled. She mumbled, wracking her brain to draw a different conclusion.

"Oh yeah I know what this is! Theatre club members who auditions usually get extra help or cheats or privileges. Since both F/n and I are in the club. We will have the same-- "

"Eunji. " Thunder roared as she placed her hand on Eunji's shoulder.
"If that's what you assu--think is happening. That's fine. If you are correct then it's excellent. I... I just want you to know. I am here for you. I hope you don't make the same mistakes I did. "

"Wait what mistakes?? "

"Trusting the wrong people. Now then I believe it's time for you to get going. I sha-- will send you this picture.

Also one more thing. If you are wrong about your friends... then do reach out. "

Rosiana smirked as the lightening struck beautiful yet loudly.

"I am sure I can I help. "

Eunji stood still contemplating everything that just happened.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK is wrong with you people?! "
you screamed at the top of your lung. They all stood stunned still.

"Let me go this instant "
Like Moses parting the red sea, you  got everyone's hold off of you and part the two group

"Seeing F/n in power kinda turns me a little bit. " Mark
"A little bit? " Sam
"No quite a lot actually-- " Mark
"Stop it you two. " Rin

"I am not a fucking toy. I am not a trophy for anyone to win. "
You glared at the crowd pushing them away further.
"I am a boss bitch and you will fucking respect me " you put extra emphasis on certain words.
"Understood?"
"..."
"Understood? "

"Yes, Ma'am. " they all answered simultaneously.

"Good. Rin take your kids and leave. I need to have a chat with these girls.  "
"I am not their mom--"
"Please Rin. We all have parental issues but you. So obviously you are our mom-- Now go! "
"I--- Fine. Are coming to the cafe, later ?" Rin
"No mom, my brother called I need to leave. "

"Okay take care. Be careful on your way home. Let's go guys " Rin ushered others
"You guys go ahead. Imma go to the bathroom. " Mark
"Ewww " Sam
"Hurry sweetie. We will be in the ◑MoonLove♡ cafe. " Rin.

"I am sorry about... all that. " you chuckled nervously, rubbing your neck.
"No no. It's our fault as well. Getting all heated and stuff. " the golden haired girl smiled.
"We just wanted to invited you to have some tea with us Darling. " pink-haired girl
"There we could have a discussion about you joining our club. "
"But it turns out those nerds got to you before us. "

"How did you know about me leaving the cheersquad elites? " you
"It's blowing up on fwitter. "
"The newest article posted by the newspaper club"
blue haired girl pulled out her phone for receipt
" Did you not see? "
"Yeah no I have been busy. "

The article thumbnail was the perfect moment the drink landed on you.

"Anyways as much I would like to join you girls. I really would. " You sighed. Thinking about the time you had with Rin, Sam, Mark, Satoshi and even Eunji made you smile.

You really did not mean to get attached to any of these characters but you couldn't help it. Being here with them, experiencing life along side, it changed your perspective. They did not feel like anime characters anymore, they felt like real living-breathing human beings with their own goals and ambitions.

A sudden fear struck in your heart.

This is a yandere book

Soon all the wrong type of guys will fall in love with Rin and then...

No. You can't let your friends die no!

Maybe... just maybe you could change the yanderes from insane to respectful guys who can handle rejection

"F/n? Are you alright? You look... a bit sickly. "
"No no. I am fine. Just tired. Anyways, really sorry to say but I am stuck with these drama queens "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.