[ch:3] 27

You laid on the grass besides Tyler. Rain continued pouring down on you both.It felt tingly. Tyler held your cold hands in his warm ones.
"We might catch a cold like this."
"Speak for yourself boi. I never catch cold. From rain at least."
Tyler laughed. He checked his phone for time.

💖 Sweetie Pie 💋.
69 missed calls

He shot up to a sitting position;feeling his life flash before his eyes. Lily never calls this much. What happened? He should leave and call her back--
"Tyler what ya doing? Comeee Backkkk" you whined making his heart flutter.
"Jus-Just a minute mystic. My mum is calling me."
"Oka- Oh Mark is calling me too."
"What?"
"Yeah look. " You show your phone screen to tyler. He quickly cut on Mark's call.
"HEY! What's the big deal ?"

Tyler didn't know what this feeling was.. Fear of losing you? Maybe.Jealousy? Probably. But the second time Mark called he grabbed your phone and threw it pretty far into the field.

"Heyyy! What's with people  throwing my phone all the time! That's a brand new phone you know."
"I-- I am sorry, Mystic! Look I will throw mine away too"  he did throw away his phone while his "mother" was calling.
"Wait ! What about your mum? Won't she be worried?"

"No.. It's fine. It's fine." He said sitting back down, infront of you "I will let nothing ruin this night. Okay? Nothing."
Tyler said holding your cold cheeks in his warm palms. His hands were shaking a bit.You smiled.
Your smile felt like a warm cup of coffee on a bitter cold morning. Tyler wanted to drink it all in. He wanted to drink you.

"F/-- F/n do you want to make out with me in the rain and.. and maybe go further." He was shaking like a leaf. Tyler felt like he would shatter in your arms if you rejected him.
"So basically you wanna fuck in the rain... in an open field, surrounded by buildings?"
Tyler nodded,he felt so anxious.
"Do you have a s/o ? Like a gf or bf or lover?" You asked as Tyler froze. No girl ever asked him this question before.

He swallowed heavily as Lily's face flashed in his mind.
"No . I am single."

"Okay. Well it's quite late now, it's raining so I doubt anybody will catch us at this time--"
"Mystic" Tyler took your hands in his, holding them sincerely." My parents expect me to stay a virgin until I get married;so tonight I need you to promise me something..."
You nodded for him to continue.

" You cannot tell anybody about us. Or what happens here tonight. "

You mulled over his request. Tyler quickly interrupted you.
"Please! My helicopter parents have ears everywhere. And if they ever find out about me doing... well this! The-they will disown me." Tyler begged. You felt really bad for him. Having insane, controlling parents suck and honestly he deserves to enjoy his school days too. You sighed.

Besides, having sex in the rain sounds incredibly fun.
"Okay. I promise this will remain between us and us only."
"You won't tell Mark Anderson either right?"
"Nope! I won't!"

Tyler kisses you ; desperate yet softly. You rolled your eyes pushing him on ground and sitting on his crotch,you pushed his shirt up, revealing his delicious pecks and slightly hard pink nipples.
"Safe word?" F/n
"What? "
"Safe word. What's your safe word?"
"Stop?"
"Nope. You are basic so I will choose it for us both. Red means stop. Yellow means slow. The word stop for me means be rougher and faster. Got it?"

Tyler nodded, an innocent yet curious look in his eyes. You smirked. This boy is in for a lonnggg night.

..

A/N: Playing the music now is recommended.

Lily crashed into her bed, tears streaking down her cheeks. Her heart hurts so bad that it felt like she couldn't breathe anymore. She tried to talk but only gibberish came out of her mouth. The GC continued throwing slurs at you but it didn't make Lily feel better. Nothing did.

What will it take for Lily to exist ?No matter how many times she would visit your club and instigate a fight.You never fought with her.

Stranger

You never gave a fuck about Lily! She was always invisible and no matter what she does or will do ! She will always continue being invisible to you and everybody!
"I just want this end. I just wanted to live happily with my boyfriend and my friends
B̴̜̓r̸̙̣̓͌̚ị̴̛̫̋ẗ̸́͜t̴̥̓͛ä̷̘́̚ny--F/n and Margaret. "

She screamed into her pillows.

WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT WITH HER ?? WHY DON'T YOU HATE LILY? WHY DON'T YOU LIKE LILY...Why do you never care F/n?

Is Lily really a stranger to you?

..

God you are so perfect. Tyler is losing his mind. He never had anybody play with his nipples before.This is so wrong but it feels so good.
He is playing with your trust. He lied to you. It's not a lie if he never gets caught.

Besides, he will make sure his tongue and fingers make up for lies.

..

Lily has crying for an hour. Finally she dragged her body out of bed to pee. As she passed by the bathroom mirror, Lily recoiled. Her eyes looks so disgusting and bloodshot. Snot dripping from her red nose, her long brown hair a sweaty matted mess.

"Look what you did to me. Tyler..."

"Ty~ler-ah ." You moaned, making him shiver,your hand running through his wet blonde hair.

"Tyler please.." Lily raked her fingers through her sweaty locks, ripping a ton of hair out in the process

"Ty--ah!LEr I am-~I am--" F/n.

"Tyler I am.." Lily.

"Cumming--!"
"Crying..."

"Please answer your phone. You are hurting me ... A lot." Lily begged falling on the bathroom floor.

A/N: Was the last paragraph cruel? Because I was going for that.