[ch:3] 7

"One you hate? "
"O-oh. First of she is annoying. Like she thinks she is funny but no she is just hot. Hot people can't be funny. No, dick jokes are not funny. Second, F/n is immature and a colossal dumbass. She also laughs like a fucking monkey which is very annoying."

Yuta smiled as his suspicions were being conformed. Yato continued passionately hating on you.

"She pouts every time she says her lines wrong. Like I am sorry I can't change the fact you are bad at acting. Also she dares to complain that the princess prop sword is heavy. Oh please! How about you hit the gym for once in your goddamn life instead of getting tongue-fucked by some frat boy behind some dumpster... Why are you smiling? "

Yato asked defensively.

"Let's stop that here. I am sure you can go on for hours given how much you care for F/n"
"Excuse me. Did you not hear the words that came of out my mouth?? I hate F/N with a burning passion."

"Yes of course you do. Just like how you don't love Rin with a burning passion."

"What... I am confused. "

"Let me explain. The very essence of loving someone is caring about them. Their actions sometimes makes you blush or they comfort you or make you feel happy and/or all the positive emotions out there. They and their actions are in your head almost all the time. "

Yato nodded urging Yuta to continue. So he did
"Hatred flows in a similar way. When you hate someone, they live in your head rent free. Their actions bother you or sometimes anger you and/or make you feel all the negatives emotions in the world."

Yuta stared ahead somewhere far beyond Yato.

"F/n lives in your head way more than Rin does. F/n conquers way more of your thoughts than Rin ever did.
You hate F/n way more than you ever loved Rin which is to say... "

"I care for F/n way more than I ever cared for Rin "

Yato's whole world view shattered. How could he have not noticed this!? Why did he let you get this far. Tears gathered at the corner of his eyes. His vision blurred as he could feel the weight of the world crash in on him. He felt so helpless.
Thoughts of you started circling around his head overpowering him. Suffocating him. He felt so weak.

"Good job. You are learning--oh my. You are crying...." Yuta turned around, back facing Yato to give him some privacy.
"This is going to be a very difficult night for you. But I am certain you will get through it. I am here for you, shall you need me."
Yuta could only stand in support as tears seemingly burst out of Yato's eyes.

Weakness... Ah yes how he felt weak when everyone despite his best affords decided you would be the perfect protagonist for Midsummer Night's Kiss.
Oh how during rehearsals he wanted to trip you down the stage so Rin had no choice but to be the protagonist yet he couldn't.

He couldn't seeing how many cups of coffee you drank, he couldn't seeing how your hands keep shaking yet you still swung the ,,heavy,, prop-sword while following the choreography and your lines diligently.

Yato is a stone cold killer and a narcissist. He doesn't care for people expect for Yuta and well Shizou but that's in the past when Shizou wasn't a backstabbing asshole. Then why... Why does he feel this connection to you. This forbidden connection that transcends time. Well time as he knows that is. Who are you, F/n L̵̼̟̽/̵̘̘̒---Williams?

"... My heard hurts"

"Oh speak of the devil, there she is in all her glory. " Yuta said looking down. Yato peered down as well to find some drunk girl was stumbling around at the courtyard. He wiped his eyes to clear his vision. It was You. Of course it was.

-

You got kicked out of the bar. But they had to bribe you with 2 bottles of your favourite luxurious alcohol. You stumbled around this palace(?)-- mansion thingy. Satoshi followed you around.. Still filming .
"Sully myyy ambitions... lOvE meeeee" You fell down the small courtyard steps and landed ass first on the ground. Satoshi winced, still making sure the phone recording you doesn't shake.

Yuta watched as you laid on the ground and drank alcohol straight from the bottle. He had an intense desire to coddle you. But he can't leave Yato now. His little brother needs him more than you do.