[ch:3] 23

Shizuo raised his head from the icepack,the cut on his lip now forming a mark.His front piece hairs were pushed back, leaving his scars unprotected.

Ms/Mrs Linetti gasped. You quickly pulled Shizou's hair to the front to cover the left side of his face... Too late.
"OH MY LORD aren't you the perfect little bad boy!" She jumped to grab Shizuo's face, causing Satoshi's face to smash into your vag-- hand.You used your left hand to cover yourself. Satoshi teared up,why now? Why infront of everyone?How will he go to the bathroom without somebody noticing his.... Problem.

" With a little bit of makeup and costuming you can totally transform into the hot villain everybody loves!" She said dramatically,you quickly pushed her hand off Shizou afraid he will pull out the glock.

A dust of pink shaded Shizou's cheekbones. Did you feel jealous like he did?Can somebody so perfect like you even feel jealousy?

"No--" F/n
"Wait really?? So this nightmare is over?!" Rin excitedly grabbed Yato's hand who...didn't feel as happy he should..- No he is happy! He has just been caught by surprise... That's all.
"THANK THE FUCKING GAYS! " Sam hugged you and Shizou.

"No guys seriously-- Shizou hasn't agreed to this." F/n said trying to calm the group down. Noticing your desperate efforts,

Yato pulled his hand out of Rin's and clapped loud enough to catch everyone's attention.

"Folks ! Please! I know this is a very joyous occasion. But we don't know if our saviour,Shizou-san, would take this role at all."

Thank the gay gods for Yato.This is the second time you have thought this today. Which is extremely weird.

..

Satoshi escaped with his pride intact. In the chaos of it all, he escaped with his big problem-- Can he call it big? Well Satoshi thought he is average sized but a few people who walked in on him -while he was soft- thought otherwise. What would they think now if they saw him hard ... Would they love it?Will you love it?Or will you be scared or grossed out by it?
A/N: I am keeping the numbers to myself for a reason. So y'all can imagine your perfect big thicc cock size.

Oh just thinking about you is making it hard-- harder to walk. The bathroom is so close. Almost there! So close he can almost taste the victory. He could almost taste you. No! God his head is spinning,so much blood is rushing to his face and... down there. Why you would put your hand there? To cover your natural scent? Ahh~ your natural scent~ After a long days of work~

-

Shizou agreed way too easily to take the role for the villain. You expressed how worried you are over him taking this amount of work in this short amount of time. Which just motivated Shizuo to work 5 times as hard.

Hey at least everything worked out for the best. Hopefully now no new problems would arise before the Summer Festival.
.
.
.
.
.

"What... What do you mean that slu-- F/n got the role?" Eunji asked slowly loosing that last bit of grip on her sanity.

" Whattt? Don't tell me! Gurl you didn't know?"
"She got the role months ago!"
"Everyone is been knew?"
"Where have you been?"
"Okay who was incharge of the geriatric patients of this club?"
"Rin!"
"Lmao geriatric patient--"
"Yeah go cry to her. We are busy."
"AHAHAHA!!I am crying babe you are so funny."
"Bye Eunji"

You won. Just like that,you won. There's no cheering,no booing or gloating,just broken pieces of Eunji's soul scattered across this glamourous stage.Despite Eunji working the hardest she has ever worked in her entire life you won. You got the whole world mesmerized while Eunji dies. Sure you are beautiful but who cares about how pretty you are?!

Eunji is a nice girl!

How could have Rin done this? You bullied Rin and Satoshi for fucks sake! How could they side with you not her?? How could they betray her like this... For horseshit like you!For a ugly fake slut like you!

No no it's good. People like Rin, Satoshi and Sam deserve to get bullied and hurt. That's it. All this evil people have killed the nice girl that is Eunji. Now they will have to face the monster they created. One can't survive in this world by doing what's right.If to kill a monster called society,Eunji has to turn into one. Then she will play her part. Watch out F/n Williams, because when a nice girl loses her patience the devil shivers.

A/N: Writing Eunji's "meltdown" was physically painful. Going through all those tokyo ghoul kaneki and Joker memes shaved a good chunk of my life off.