20k special! (Adil x F/n)

Everyone's fave dilf is back to make a porno!
I didn't do the whole vote thing cuz I know Adil has already won.

!!!WARNING!!!
This one shot will include :
• Public sex
• Cheating
• Threesome
• Slightly ooc Adil
• Slightly evil F/n

|| The train||

Adil excepted the train to be crowded but not rush hour crowded! This is insane

Adil excepted the train to be crowded but not rush hour crowded! This is insane. There is no where to sit.
"It's crowded. "
"I know. We can stand all the way but Cleo needs to sit " Adils wife motioned towards the little girl holding his hand. He looked down towards his daughter and sighed.
"We will have to wait till the next station...."

Adil trailed off his golden eyes meet with a pair of beautiful (e/c) eyes. You smiled causing Adils heart to race. He looked away, blaming his racing heart and blush on the summer heat.

You smirked as he looked away. This is gonna be a fun ride.

"Hey. Would you like to take our seats? " You asked Adil's wife who was holding a baby in her arms.
"You too little one. " you said to Celo who hid behind her dad.
"Ah.. She is a bit shy. " Adil laughed, a bit bashful.
'Like father like daughter'
"Anyways, are you sure? If you are going to (insert location) it's going to be a long ride."

You smiled at Adil and his wife.
"Oh it's fine! We can't let a mother and a little child go all this way standing."
Your boyfriend was not happy, Adil could tell. Regardless, after a brief introduction he and his wife thanked you both and accepted the seats.

Soon the train started moving with a jerk. You fell forward on Adil. And he realized...

You are not wearing a bra.

Adil malfunctioned as your boyfried pulled you close to him. You apologized, but Adil was still lost. Half of his brain was trying to figure out how your chest felt on his abs. So he could determine whether you are wearing a bra or not. While the other half is blushing and trying to stop all thoughts.

He quickly turned away from you and faced his wife and kids. He didn't care about someone else's girlfriend's breasts. He doesn't care about you. You are a nice human. That's i-

Your small soft body hit his hard, broad back. His breath hitched.
"So-sorry. I can't really move. There are people rushing forward. "
Knowing their stop was near quite a bit of people walked forward. You let the crowd separate you from your boyfriend. And press up against Adil's back muscle.
"It's-" His voice cracked "It's alright. Which me-means we are at the next station. Hopefully we can...We can..."

Adil trailed off. Its was so clear to you both. Adil desires you.

"Hopefully we all can get seats now. " His wife smile, completely unaware of the beautiful girl with (h/c) hair clinging on her muscular husband's back.
"Y-yeah! "

Adil couldn't hide it anymore. He got a wife but he wants you. He knows it's disgusting but he can't help it!

Adil and his wife have been growing distant ever since they had their first born. And with their second born the distance between them grew a lot, alongside expenses.
They both spent a lot of time at work and with their kids. They didn't even have time for movie nights anymore. Naturally Adil grew more frustrated and agitated.

You moved away, as Adil's eyes widened. What was he thinking?! He loves his wife. And she is all Adil needs.