[ch:2] 30

It was all laughter and dick jokes as your friends stepped out the shop. While they were waiting for you, Rin heard a camera shot on her right. She pulled her hair to her front right and watched through her hair strands. A hoodied figure (not eunji) shrouded in darkness was watching them.

"Hey guys! I am done. Let's goooo"
Rin nodded, her eyes stuck to the ground. She pulled on your sleeve as the others walked ahead.
"I think somebody... somebody is watching us. " Her pupils darted to the right. You, like a dumbass, turned your whole head to look at the hoodied figure.
" Wait F/n-- aahh... this is bad. "
The person ran away before you could take a proper look
"I will go catch em"
"NO don't-"
You ran into the dark alleyway before Rin could grab you.

"Whats wrong? " Sam ran back over to Rin worried. Eunji nonchalantly followed.
"Heh must have seen a insect or something "
"Yup. " Rin forced a smiled "Eunji-chan is right.. F/n went to throw the bug. " Sam eyed Rin suspiciously who looked away in guilt.

"Got... ha.. they got away..." you ran back to the group out of breath.
"Ah! I knew the bug was alive! Thats why I tried to stop you F/n-chan! "
"Ye-.. yeah the bug.. Oof massive spider oof scary. Thought I killed it guess not. " Sam eyed you accusatorily as Eunji smirked
"Knew it. Next time ask me for help Rin instead of girly girls like her. " Sam decided not to question you and Rin despite having massive doubts about the 'bug story'.

While talking, Sam subconsciously wrapped their arm around your shoulder. This prompted Eunji to do the same thing with Rin. Rin's eyes darted towards you and you knew exactly what she wanted to talk about but with these 2 not knowing what personal space is that is not possible now.

Yato heard conversation between Rin and You through Rin's bugged phone. This has left him worried sick. What if Rin gets hurted or attacked? Rin is too fragile to defend herself. Well at least with you there Rin is a bit safer since 99% percent of male assailants would attack/target you first. But what if the assailant is like Yato and prefers Rin? Beside Rin is too nice to leave anyone behind and escape. She would sacrifice her safety to protect someone like Eunji, Sam or You.

The cool water did wipe away the sweat running down Yato's abs and scars. But his worries still remained. He decided to cut the shower short and call his brother. He can get a proper shower later at home. Right now, Rins safety is more important.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Williams. Pleasured to make your acquaintance again. " Yuta flashed a charming smile making everyone in the near radius of the business party venue melt and swoon. Murakamis' are known to be devilishly attractive and charming.
Hank pretended to care as his parents politely laughed and introduced him to Yuta.

Conversations flowed like it usually does with his parents. Hank was zoned out the entire time repeating the same few lines like a robot. But then came a question from Yuta that suddenly caught Hank off guard. 
" I really do enjoy the new designer pieces Mr. Hank. By chance is Ms. F/n here...?"
All of the Williams smiles dropped simultaneously.
"Y-You know our daughter? " Mrs. William chuckled like she was held at gunpoint.
"Yes I met her once actually -really sweet girl- while on a business venture. "
Mr and Mrs. Williams chuckled nervously. Hank sighed in relief. He heard rumours about Yuta and his new business partners. It's not pretty. Hank is happy to not be this shady fellas love "target" much to his parents dismay. Guess you will be marring Yuta in his stead.

Yuta's phone rung loudly saving Mr. and Mrs Williams from making up an excuse for your absence.
"I apologize but I have to take this call.. May I step aside for a second? "
" Yes. Yes go ahead "
"Of course dear. "

" Yato. I know what this is about. Look I am sorry I tried to get the premium pre-workout but that brand is-"
"No that's not it. "
"Oh... I get it. "
"You do? "
"It's about the blueberry cheesecake. I am so sorry. I did not mean to eat the last 2 pieces. It's because I was really hungry and tired and--"
"First of all you are a monster for eating that. "
"But--"
"No I don't care if you got a michelin star pâtisserie to bake me another one. Unless you yourself make me one.. I will hate it. "
Yuta chuckled.
"All right you lil' shit tell me why you actually called "
"About that.. "

Yato spoke through his wireless earbuds as he followed the location provided by the bug in Rin's phone.

"Well guys this is it. My home is just down this way. " Sam said.
No smile or reply came from Rin. She looked a bit... down
"W-well my house is only a 5 mins walk from here " you said checking the maps on your phone.
"My parents lives here too. If it was up to me though I would much rather live in a small house in a poor neighbourhood. Like Rin." Eunji said as you did the fattest eye roll. There is no way this pick me bitch would actually survive being poor or even middle class.

"My house is half an hour away from here" Rin said softly looking down. Your eyes widened understanding now why Rin looked so paranoid.

"Fine I will take you home . " Eunji
"Rin I can drop you off if you want. " F/n

You both offered at the same time putting Rin in a difficult situation.
Sam rolled their eyes
" Alright you simps, you both can drop Rin off--"
"Eunji....- " Rin paused.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.