[ch:3] 36

A/N: AWWOO JUMPSCARE BTCH! I am back with the milk and do you have $500 I really need it for some gas station cigarettes--/

-

While running a manual malewire check,Yato found 2 other location trackers on your phone besides his own.  One was easy to get rid off and other had Shizou's name written all over it. So he left that one alone. Yato doesn't need Shizou misunderstanding his relationship with you.

Sure Yato is in a bed with you. Yeah,you and him are wearing a matching cringey couples set. Yes he is letting you cuddle with him BUT THIS IS NOT ROMANTIC. NO ROMANCE HERE!

2 day before Summer Festivals

"I don't understand f/n! Why are making this so difficult for us?!"
You blinked fast trying to dry off your tears. These few days life has been really.. really difficult for you.
"I am sorry." You said trying so hard not to sob on the phone.
"Please hurry up and come here for your final fittings. We can't keep postponing like this."
You sighed looking at the pieces and ashes of your favourite purse in the locker.
"Right sorry. I won't oversleep again. I just have--"

Sam hung up. And in a way you are glad they did. You didnt know how long you could keep the act up . You haven't been able to get much sleep these few days. You remain hypervigilant, trying to catch a glimpse or find a clue of anybody who might be doing this to you but nothing.

Everyday something favourite of yours gets lost/burned or broken. You stopped bringing makeup to school and also stopped wearing them.You started wearing more plain tshirts and pants. Because after 5 hours of "sleep" where you jolt awake almost every hour ; you really didn't feel like dressing up

But that's not the story you are telling your friends. You lie to them everyday so that your problems don't become their burden. So you don't become a burden to them.And yet ...

"F/n please get your shit together or they will ..."
Leave. They will leave because you are too much trouble. Too much to handle. They will realize how truly imperfect and unfunny you are. How you really aren't worth it. You never were.

You stare blankly at the remains of what once was. You have hit rock bottom and it shows. You dig around the ashes and pulled out some concealer and blush. You cant have people asking if you are truly okay. That will break you.

-

"Sir the footage was right here ! We encrypted the data VERY securely. Even a genius hacker with a supercomputer wouldn't be able to get in ."
"Oh god oh god --"
*Gasp*
Yuta gasped pretending to be shocked. He quickly covered his mouth and took a step back as the mother of the victim -on the verge of a panic attack- fell on the floor.

"Is there an-- *sob*-- is there any way we can trace the hackers path." Victim's father.
"I am ... Sir ... We- we are trying our best--"
" Come on! We need something for the court hearing! Anything."

Yuta sighed gently; thinking about how much emotion he needs to show. This family isn't that influential just rich. He wasn't that close with their son to being with and honestly the moment the said they have 'strong evidence against the Xiang family of the brutal murder of their son and his girlfriend' Yuta already knew they would lose it soon.

Could Yuta have told them to get the footage of off the network and make a physical copy of the evidence? Of course. But where's the fun in that? Besides Yuta is sure whatever badass women hacker Xiangs hired would have figured that a physical copy was made and the whole family would be gone before the court hearing; so technically he did them a favour. Hmm.. maybe not. Well too late now

Ah the victims mother is having a panic attack. Honestly, you looked far better having a panic attack. Something about the way you struggled and clawed so desperately trying to escape out of his arm... was so hot.

Yuta wonders,how are you? Are you still scared of him after what happened? Because you should be.

-

If your heart beats any faster you would probably have a cardiac arrest. You feel so jittery that you can't sit still.This much caffeine cannot be good for you but hey at least the day is over. You got through it all and while causing the least amount of disappoint as possible.

You bump into somebody causing their things to fall.
"Sorry... Ah Eunji?... Is this a script?Or--"
"Mind
your business popular girl! " Eunji hugged the worn out script and ran away. Was that the updated script of the play that you have? Eh probably no.

Unable to relax you called up Mark
"Hey Mark. Can you come over ? I wanna fuck"
Hoping if you spend some of this 'energy' you might get a few hours of sleep tonight.
"Sorry bestie. I am kinda busy right now. "
"Oh okay..."
"I will make it up to you next week"
"Okay thanks."

..

"Shouldn't you go get your fuck on fuckboy ?"  Sam asked taking a swig of their beer.
Mark laughed softly,after saying goodnight to you and cutting the call.
"Nah,think I am good. I would rather be here,with you. "
Now Sam laughed.
"You can buy me drinks all  you want fuckboy but you ain't getting a sip of my ussy!"
"I don't want any."
"Liar!"
"Yup that was a lie."