[ch:3] 8

"I am not gay I AM JUST A SLUT--AÆGHH" you rolled around in the dirt like a worm. A cute little worm. Satoshi imagined you would be more of a catgirl rather doggirl. But guess not. Is there a wormgirl option? It should be--

Wait no! This is getting out of hand. You are getting so much dirt on your face, arms and clothing. It made Satoshi's skin cringe and crawl. He set his phone at a perfect angle in his breast pocket to film. The footage won't be 4k hd but well... Life is unfair.

"Hi there Miss... Do you need help? " Satoshi asked trying to act as if he hasn't been stalkin-- I mean watching and recording you the whole night.
"Fuck off. "
"Well shit. I tried. " Satoshi grabbed onto your arm trying to pull you up. You pushed him and he lost his grip. Like a formless blob you fell on stomach and... Projectile vomited all over the floor. Yikes.

Foxy eyes judged every move Satoshi made. Yuta always felt as though something was wrong with him. And not in a way Yato and the others may think. Call it a killer's instincts if you will but That boy ain't right in the head. Seeing him appear out of nowhere only confirmed Yuta's suspicions more. The timing is too good to be coincidental. Like he just happen to stumble upon your drunk body on this desolate courtyard this fast? Fat chance.

..

Satoshi knows that he to has loosen your corset, to let the disgusting amount of alcohol settle in your stomach. But how?.. His poor soul can't even handle the mere thought of untying your hair -you look really nice with your hair down-... How the hell is he supposed to loosen your corset that is underneath your bodice.

"Satossss you look are extra submissive and breedable today boy" you flirted as Satoshi pulled you up to a standing position.
"Does this count as sexual harassment? " He pondered as you hugged him and slapped his ass.
"Look at dat thicc ass boiiii. What you being so double cheeked up for huh Twink boi!"
"Probably it does. But unfortunately I look way more like a criminal than you do"

But also Satoshi is a criminal. He literally stalks you. But hey it's not like the pigs-- I mean the police-- are gonna do anything about it.

Satoshi continued cleaning up after you. Still not touching your corset. You giggled your drunk ass off while googling cupcakke remixes.

..

Watching Satoshi „take care„ of you was as enjoyable as a vampire billionaire bad boy x nerdy poor human fiction. He can see why his brother hates Satoshi so much. He is so bad and inexperienced. Has he never seen a drunk person before? He may be young but this is too horrendous to be excused.

Yato watched as you... What are you even doing! Laughing and dancing around? You are the real monster here. Not giving a fuck about all the stress you caused Yato and just being happy. Yato bit down his tongue trying to force out his thoughts about you. But they only got more intrusive.

Yuta turned his back to you and Satoshi. He had to control his urges of wanting to scoop you up and take you far away from Satoshi.

"Now into passing of time.
Life is cruel and unfair. We are both well aware of that. You hate her with all your heart but it's clear she doesn't feel the same for you. She never did. "

Yuta sighed and continued
"And what's more tragic is the fact that the person you hate... Isn't here anymore. F/n isn't annoying anymore. Not in the way you want her to be. So all that hatred and anger you have gets built up inside with no way to be released. She has changed...completely. "

..

Yato watched as Satoshi finally sat you down. Done with the clean up. Only for you to throw up again. This time on your skirt.

..

"How can... How can she change this fast when I... Can't let go... "

Yuta sighed.
"That I do not know how but the moment I stepped into her car. I could tell. That girl didn't have the confidence of a blabbering fool. She had confidence of someone who knew me.. who knew us a little too well. Not fully but just enough to know her place. "

Yato glared down at the courtyard at you and Satoshi. Fucking parasites.

..

"I believe you in! "
"No... Yo-You don't get it. Thi-is is my hell... -also my heaven but you don't need to kn-know that- "
"I in believe. You can do it. Take my clothes off!!" You cheered as
Satoshi's cheeks burned up red like tomatoes.
"L-LOOSEN your c-corset. Tha-that's what's I am go-go-gonna do. N-n-ow h-hold st-still. "

He did take off your bodice, which was covering most of your bust. Now, your tits looks about ready to burst out of the corset. The corset shaped and added more definition to your voluptuous pairs; the moonlight high-lighted the raise of your breasts deliciously and the shadows created a beautiful mystery that draws the eyes in. Everytime you laughed your breasts jiggled like ripples forming in still water. It was a magnificent sight to behold.

[A/N : Not me sounding like r/menwritingwoman. Lmao. Sorry I just love tits.]