[ch:3] 11

Satoshi immediately looked down to check. It wasn't on but now he has dug his own grave.
"Take ca-care of F/n. I will go-go inform her pa-parents about th-this situation."
Satoshi quick passed your body over to Yuta who just put on a politely smile.

"Of course Lord Yamagi. Hope you had a lovely time at our 1880s theme summer ball."

"N-No Lord Murakami it wa-was our absolute p-pleasure to be invited to the esteemed Murakami ball of this summer. "  Satoshi responded reflexivey without thinking on it and run away.

Your burped and then cuddle closer to Yuta.
"Hehe tummy bubbles"
He stared at your face before sighing.
"You are not worth all this trouble. But I hate losing."

He started walking. Hoping to put you in the nearest guest room and move on with his life. He has better parties to attend to than this shithole political ball.

"Then again you are the one who is clearly being recorded and stalked so whatever. I suppose I will show you some pity for one night."

"When I was younger I read Ben Shapiro x Pillsbury doughboy fanfic and... Let's just say I have never been the same girl anymore.i turned into a woman" you replied.

Ironically enough Satoshi intrigued Yuta more now. Firstly there's no doubt in Yuta's mind Satoshi stalks and records you. Because why else would he be worried about his flash being on? If he wasn't filming a intoxicated girl while taking her clothes off. Again,how did he find you? If you were in the dining hall or the bar sure. Not here though.

Secondly how far does this obsession go? Does Satoshi have cameras in your house? Watching your every move like a deranged predator? Or is it just taking pictures of you in the wild? Does he have a shrine of your pictures and personal items?

The deeper this obsession goes, the bigger bait you are and the more powerful of a blackmail material Yuta would have over a Yagami. Oh this just keeps getting better and better.

-

"So what do we do about our daughter being drunk and all?" Mrs Williams, your mother asked. A few minutes ago Satoshi Yagami came running, out of breath, to inform them that he saw unconscious you in Yuta's cluthes in a dark hallway. And that you are intoxicated.

"I honestly hope this doesn't ruin our chance of getting a Murakami proposal. " Your father, Mr. Williams sighed worriedly.
"Oh come on. Women are cute when they are drunk. Well not all women but she is my daughter. Thus she will be the sexiest lil thing when drunk. " Mrs William let out a shrill high pitched laugh making Mr. Williams winch. He started having flashbacks of everytime your mother was drunk and slowly grew a few shades paler.
"Ye-yeah I think we should go get her--"
"Nope. We are leaving her here. "
"We can't! This will end ba...not good."
"Keep.Walking.Honey."

Mrs. Murakami overheard  the entire conversation and immediately ran to find and punish her idiotic children.

-

"Yes Yato. " Yuta set you down on the floor and answered his phone.
You tried to crawl away like a feral beast. He used your hair as a leash to hold you back.
" Mother is approaching your location swiftly "
"Shit"

"Suck that pussy till it cums.
Smack my ass like a drum.
Suck that-- oomf"
" Shut. Up."

Yuta picked you up and quickly ran down the hallway. He harshly shoved you into the first closet he could find.
"Do not,by any means,do not make a sound. Do not come out of here until I come and get you. Understand?"
Yutas voice now much deeper and cold.You nodded scared not really sure as to what you are agreeing to.

-

Hank, your brother, left the ball early to get some work done. He was done greeting and conversing with the important guests so there wasn't anything left to do. Besides well, enjoy the party. And Hank would rather be alone in the office doing paperwork than „enjoy„ a Murakami ball.

He was done with his current pile. He got up from his desk and went over -infront- to the coffee table to get the last pile of papers and files. There is a hand written note on top of it. It is 3-2 weeks old. It is a list.

Ah yes of course, his dumb sister's international shopping list. Honestly he is surprised he has gotten any new ones in the last few weeks--

*- Brittany the Beautiful.*
That was the sign on the end of the list.
Wait... who is Brittany?

+++++++++++++++++

Author's note : Sorry this was a little shorter than the average pages. I haven't updated my other books in ages.
{THAT RHYMED BRO. LOOK AT ME! OUT HERE DROPPING BARS }
Anyways I need/Want to work on those more.

Bye.Love y'all.