[ch:3] 39

This is the 4th round of coffee and you are on coffee duty. And for those who don't drink -had taken caffeine pills- you bought them different beverages. You prove it again and again that you truly are an angel sent down from heaven to rescue Shizou.

"Here's your strawberry green tea."
"But--"
"I know you said not to get you anything. But I couldn't help it!" You chuckled. You are so beautiful.
"I know you are very sensitive to... Well everything, so I told them to substitute the matcha..."
As you explained his order, Shizou felt a soft light and warmth enveloping his soul. He wanted to savor every sound, tone, vibrations and sensations of your voice.

Yato stared at you and Shizou with a disgusted look on his face. He was especially disgusted by the goosebumps on Shizou's dead-white arms with protruding veins.
"Whenever you are done jerking him off, can you get over here and try this sleeve on?" Yato asked angrily.
"Oh! I- I am sorry for wasting your time with this!" You looked between Yato and Shizou, nervously.

"No angel you are fine. More than fine. Perfect even--" Shizou.
"F/N!" Yato interrupted loudly.
"Right! Coming-- Coming!" You almost tripped on Shizou's leg. He sighed dejectedly. For a moment Shizou thought he was in heaven. But Yatos existence reminded him, that this is indeed hell.

" That shouldn't-- This only reaches up to your biceps.This sleeve piece is tight on your arms." Yatos brows furrowed.
"Huh! Guess all that weight lifting is paying off." You joked
"Firstly you lift baby weights." Yato
"I am offende--" F/n
"MOre importantly, you do understand this is really bad?" Yato
"Ppsshhh it will be fine. It's just sleeves not the whole costume." You shrugged off his concerns.
"Right..." Yato didn't sound convinced. Because he wasn't.Feeling eyes on him and you, he looked over at Sam,who immediately looked away.

Sam is hiding something.

-

3 am {16 hours till the show}

Saying that you fell asleep would be an understatement. You almost fainted in Yato's arms, which is exactly why he didn't say anything when you whispered to him "goodnight Shizou"

Shizou came out of the bathroom and immediately regretted ever leaving the club room. He came over as swiftly as possible without waking up the other sleeping bodies.
"Don't even think about it."
Shizou ignored Yato, sat  between his legs and wrapped his arms around your waist. He then placed his head on top of yours ; leaning against Yato's collar bone and throat.

"Wake her up and I will fcking kill you" Shizou whispered.
"I would like to see you try Loverboy. Also having you both pressed up against me so fucking warm. " Yato whispered back angrily.
"Good. Get boiled." Shizou said as he kissed the top of your head,which subconsciously made you snuggle more into Yato's chest more.

"You don't even sleep at night. So why the fuck are you here pretending." Yato.
"I do now... At least I try to." Shizou said looking down at you lovingly. Something about the way Shizou acts around you makes Yato want to fucking throw up.

"I don't understand. Why are changing so much for... Her. What has she ever done for you?" Yato asked, being more curious than condescending.Shizou sighed. He can tell that you are actually asleep by how barely audible your heartbeat is.
"It's not- This is not a business for me. I am not trying to turn a profit here. I love spending time with my angel. She makes me feel safe in a way I have never felt before. And I am trying my best to make sure we spent more time together."

"You sound deranged." Yato.
Shizou pulled away from your head and faced Yato.
"I don't expect a cold hearted monster like you to understand love but surely; you understand the concept of safety. Our whole lives we spent hiding, covering, deceiving and killing. Most importantly playing characters. We were never allowed to be ourselves. Tell me wouldn't it nice to have that one person where we don't have to play a character. Where we can just exist in their arms for a minute as is. Wouldn't that be nice for a change."

Yato swiftly shifted his gaze from Shizou. Admittedly, it would be nice...
"Well, don't you sound like an ungrateful piece of shit. This life of crime that you look down upon gave you everything. "
"Alright then,since I answered your question. It's your turn." Since falling for you,Shizou has become much more calm. Therefore far more dangerous.
"I am not--"

"Are you in love with F/n?"
"Excuse me?" Yato asked more surprised than offended.
" If you think I haven't noticed your little   rendezvous with the love of my life. You are dead wrong Yato Murakami . The disgusted faces you make when she is with me, the way is at your private gym multiple times a weeks tells me that you are trying to steal my angel away from me. 

Let me make this V E R Y clear for you Yato Murakami. I do not fear death as much as I fear losing F/n. Thus I will break any law or promise,kill anybody to protect her and make her mine. Now answer carefully,

Have you fallen in love with F/n L/n?"