19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

Sorry for the long wait! This school year has been crazy busy for me. To make up for it, I will add one more chapter to this book before finishing it :)

Requested by: @Angelandbaby

Warning: Curse words used, but they are censored

Being best friends with April O'Neil had both its perks and its downfalls. For example, she can help you with your trigonometry homework and you help her with (favorite subject). On the downside, this also meant that the day she and her dad was kidnapped by the Kraang, you found yourself trapped right next to them. As April was being saved by the turtle mutant you now know as Donnie, you were busy falling from the sky. 

"Well, I never thought I would die because I got kidnapped and then pushed from a helicopter." You thought aloud as you scrambled for something to grab onto as you plummeted. 

Your body suddenly jerked into a different direction as Mikey used his grappling hook to fly through the air and catch you on time. You practically choked him as you wrapped your arms around his neck in fear.

"You act like you've never fallen from the sky before." A new voice jokingly scoffs out. You open your eyes slowly to see that your savior had successfully landed and not killed you. You locked eyes with the turtle who made the snide remark.

"Raph, dude, be nice or you'll never make friends!" The youngest scolded and pointed a finger.

Your eyes scanned your immediate surroundings. "Where's April and Mr. O'Neil?" You try to run off in the direction you thought you had come from.

Leo put an arm in front of you. "She's is fine. Donnie saved her... As for her dad. We aren't sure. The Kraang might still have him."

"What no 'thank you for saving my life?' " Raph smirked as he saw Donnie returning with April.

You frowned and him. "Last time I checked, you weren't the one who saved me. Sorry that I care about my friend." You turned to Mikey. "Thank you for catching me.. and for not being a jerk like red mask over here."

~~~~~

A beautiful friendship stemmed from that moment. Raphael would say something snarky and you'd respond with something just as sarcastic. He secretly liked that about you. Everyone else seemed to struggle with keeping up with his sense of humor. What he didn't like about you was that you were close to Mikey as well.

It wasn't like Raph had a crush on you. He just didn't want to share his best friend. You were supposed to be by his side, not Mikey's or Leo's or Donnie's. Once Casey came into the picture, things changed some. Raphael and Casey were the same impulsive and jerky mind. That's when you started feeling that same friend jealousy that Raph felt before. 

Who did that cave mouth think he was taking Raph away from you? You thought to yourself as you plopped on the couch in the lair. You and April had planned to come visit the guys. Half way there, you bumped into the hockey player you envied more than anyone else.

April laughed at your reaction to Casey snatching Raphael's attention from you. "Careful, y/n. People are gonna think you have a crush on him if you keep responding like that."

You frantically wave your arms in the air. "He's my best friend, yet he'd rather hang with that musty, impulsive, idiotic-"

"Okay I get your point. You can both be his best friends. Just like how I'm your best friend too. I don't get mad when you ditch me for Raph." She pointed out.