1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo

CheesyKupkcake

~No one's PoV~

The turtles just finished another mission. The Purple Dragons have been on the rise lately and are constantly terrorizing the city. So, the turtles have ended their third battle against them in the span of four days.

The four turtles jumped from rooftop to rooftop in an exhausted manner. When they were a block away from home, they heard a weeping sound coming from an alleyway.

Michelangelo was the first to jump down to investigate. "Dudes it's like I'm looking in an mirror or something." He goofily said as his eyes landed on a turtle with the same skin color that he had.

"What are you talking about, you idiot?" Raphael grumbled as he landed next to his younger brother.

"Look, it's another turtle." He grinned, but his smile soon faltered when he realized the turtle he just stumbled upon was the source of the weeping sound they heard.

Leo placed his hand on the turtle's shoulder and was met by orange eyes. The new turtle mutant flinched at his touch. The eldest brother's smile wavered as sympathy overtook his body.

"Are you alright, dudette?" Mikey was the first to speak up.

"Of course she's not alright. She's crying, you idiot." Raph pushed his younger brother slightly before walking forward.

"What's your name?" Raph grunted slightly as he bent down to the female turtle's height.

"Sky." She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Raph helped her up.

Donatello was the first to notice the two cracks in Sky's shell. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your shell?"

"That would be the reason I was crying. An hour ago I was a human teenage girl. Then this jar of glowing green ooze landed on my back, turning me into this," Sky motioned to her body before continuing," and then my 'friends' screamed and ran away from me-"

Raph rolled his eyes. "Some friends."

"Raph, let her finish." Leo shushed his brother before motioning for you to continue.

"And you know, people fear what they don't understand, so they threw whatever they could pick up and hurled them at me, cracking my shell in the process."

Raph watched silently as Sky wiped her eyes one more time. Despite her best efforts, Raph could still see the sadness in her eyes.

"Dudes, maybe she could live with us! It could be like a never ending sleepover!" Mikey exclaimed as he jumped with excitement.

Sky watched as all of three of Raph's brothers turned to wait for his response. He rose an eye ridge at their peculiar actions.

"What?" He inquired.

"You're not going to argue about it?" Leo asked. "Usually-"

"Look, she needs a place to stay and we're her best hope right now. So enough talk, let's get her to a safe location." Raphael stormed off, but not before sparing one final glance at Sky.

~~~~~
~Leo's PoV~

A few months later, Sky had began to feel comfortable with her new appearance. Everyone has become accustomed to her living with us.

The more time I spent with Sky, the more I found myself falling for her. I could tell Raph felt the same. I couldn't blame him, Sky's beautiful. She's smart, kind, and much like Raph, she can be a hot-head and she's a great fighter.