Drawing/Writing Contest

Hello my lovely readers <3

 I have an OC but have no artistic skill whatsoever (lol), but I want to have a drawing of her. Since I can't draw, I thought maybe I'd open it up to you guys to draw. I'll leave a description of my OC below and anyone who is interested can participate. 

For prizes, I'm thinking

       1st: a 1,500+ word request/chapter for your OC for either this book or for my PJO/MCGA request book, a shout out for your account on my conversation page and this book, and a shout out/support of two of your works (if I haven't read any yet).

       2nd: 1,000+ word request/chapter, a mention/shout out in this book, and support on one of your works (if I haven't read any yet).

       3rd: 700+ word request/chapter and a shout out/mention in this book.

If anyone is interested, leave a comment on this chapter and I'll message you about the deadlines. 

Info about my OC:

Race: Black (medium/dark skin tone)

Eye color: green

Hair: Black with a few gray streaks throughout and curly/kinky/tight coils (usually in an afro or high bun)

Powers: Water, fire, Earth, plant, wind bending.

Superhero suit: Black suit with gray gloves and boots that change colors to match the element she's using. A gray E is in the middle of her chest (changes colors like the gloves). She has five clay beads on a threaded necklace.

Weapons: A tanto, a tesson, and a bow and arrow

Yeah, that's about it. If anyone actually sees this, wants to participate, and needs more information on my OC just let me know. Hopefully people will actually participate lol. I might open up a writing contest too, so also comment if you are interested in participating in one of those!

Don't worry, I'm currently working on requests, so those will hopefully be out soon. 

Thank you guys for 1k and all of the support! Ily <3