3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader

SandraOsborne1 sorry this took so long

New York City wasn't the place you imagined to be your new home. You expected to complete a job and return back to your home city, but destiny had a different fate for you. Some guy named Hun had contacted you for assistance. You were a trained spy. He has requested that you find some group called the Mutanimals and find out about their close turtle friends.

Originally, you thought this guy was crazy. What could he possibly want with turtles? He could go adopt some from the pet store. Yet, when you saw how much money he was willing to offer you, all of your criticisms went out the door. 

A week later you arrived in New York City with your younger siblings. You were his/her/their only guardian and didn't want to leave him/her/them alone. In hindsight, that wasn't the best idea. The Purple Dragons gave you the rundown and you were on your way. Immediately, you caught sight of a large alligator. Leatherhead was fighting some type of alien robots.

You waited in the shadows until the perfect time to help him. Smashing a trashcan lid against the robot right before it could shoot the mutant, you feigned innocence. 

"Why would you help me? Are you not scared?" Leatherhead asked cautiously.

You pretended to shy away. "I, uh, figured you were the good guy. That metal thing was going to shoot you, so I decided to help. I will admit I am slightly freaked out right now. I didn't know there were mutants in the Big Apple."

Leatherhead chuckled a bit. "Thank you. Now that you have been seen with me, you may be in danger. Can I take you home?"

From that night on, you and the large mutant became "close" friends. Despite your many efforts, you couldn't ever get him to tell you any information about his turtle allies. Heck, he barely told you anything about the Mighty Mutanimals. After two weeks of trying to pry information from him, you returned to your temporary apartment to find it empty.

There was no sign of your sibling anywhere. He/she/they even left his/her/their phone behind. Rushing back out of the apartment complex, you immediately begin to search the streets. Dressed in your dark spy suit, you jumped from rooftop to rooftop in search. 

Something heavy collided with you and pressed you against the cold stone of the roof. "What the h-"

The angry red cladded turtle above you cut you off. "What? Karai wasn't enough for Shredder, so he brought another kunoichi to do his bidding?"

You brought your knees to your chest and kicked him away. "What are you talking about? Why don't you ask questions before you attack people?"

"Don't play stupid with me, sister! I know you work for the Foot." You instantly recognized this hot head to be Raphael, one of the turtles you were supposed to be looking for. He threw a punch that you quickly dogged. "Why don't you just leave us alone?"

You ducked away from another one of his strikes. "Look, idiot, I don't know who you are or why you are obsessed with feet. I was minding my own business before you showed up." You successfully landed a hard punch to his face.

"Yeah, because stalking around New York in the middle of the night is minding your own business." He sarcastically replied.

Rolling your eyes, you rhetorically asked, "Isn't that the exact same thing you were doing? At least I didn't attack someone without evidence!" You uppercut him in the jaw and swiftly move to tackle him face down. Twisting his arm, you pin him to the cool surface. "So next time, why don't you be normal and talk to someone before assuming they're evil or have a foot fetish?"