3.1 Donnie x Peach

Next: 4.0 Donnie x Reader

Later: Tmnt (Funny) Scenarios

peach1442

When There Was Me and You

by Vanessa Hudgens

The world seemed to slow down all around them. The explosions sounded off one by one, leaving the group with a piercing ringing sound in their ears. Donnie reached out to Peach, attempting to warn her about the bomb that was ticking away in front of her. He willed his legs to move, but it was a measly attempt against the force of the violence around him. Finally, he reached her. Donnie managed to pull his girlfriend back a couple of feet before the bomb exploded. Their bodies went flying into the air. Donnie's shell saved him, but Peach wasn't as lucky. Her head crashed against the wall and she fell limp.

The last thing Peach remembered was the world going dark. When she woke up, she was in some type of lab that felt vaguely familiar. A giant turtle ran forward and lowered her back down on the bed. An itching feeling at the back of her mind made her feel like she knew the purple cladded turtle, she just wasn't sure how.

"Don't sit up just yet. I'm 99% sure you have a severe concussion, love." Donnie smiled sadly at her, before checking her vitals.

Peach frowned. "Love? Who are you?"

Another voice sounded from outside the door. "I am you!" A turtle wearing an orange bandana skipped in to the room, bouncing back and forth.

"I am me?" Peach didn't recognize the TikTok Mikey was referring to.

"No, sir. You are you." Mikey grinned. "I dunno. Two is two."

Donnie realized what was going on. Peach had lost her memory and Mikey sure wasn't helping her at the moment.

Donnie shushed Mikey and shooed him away. "Go get Leo and Raph, but don't come back in until I tell you guys to."

Mikey scrunched his face up in confusion, but nodded and walked out of the lab. Donnie sighed and turned back to Peach. Her worried brown eyes darted back and forth, trying to make sense of her situation. Donnie placed a hand on her shoulder.

When he gained her attention, he said. "Hey, it's all going to be alright."

~~~~~

Peach was running. She doesn't know what she was running from, but it was some shadowy figure. Whatever it was, she knew it was the reason why she had to move to New York in the first place. Now, the figure was back in her life, destroying her home and now chasing her on the street.

She turned down a random alleyway and squeezed her way between a trash container and the brick wall. Whoever or whatever she was running from came from around the corner. Their footsteps echoed through the small space. The next thing she knew, sounds of metal clashing engulfed the area. Something flew into the trashcan she was behind and forced her to move from her hiding spot. Four green figures turned their heads towards her.

One in a purple mask placed his hand on her shoulder a smiled warmly. "Hey, it's going to be alright. My name is Donnie and we're going to help you."

~~~~~

"Donnie!" Peach exclaimed, scaring the poor turtle in front of her.

He scrambled up from his seat in shock. Once he shook off his surprise, he responded to her. "You remember me? What else do you remember?"

Peach scratched the back of her neck. "Not much. I know that there are four of you guys. I don't know who you all are, but you did save me from something or someone. I'm not sure. The memory is fuzzy, I just know that I recognized them from my past."

Donnie nodded. "Do you remember anything else from your past? Like your childhood?"

Peach found herself easily able to recall memories from her life up until the night she met the turtles. "I can't remember anything after you saving me. Like, I can remember going to school everyday and being friends with this redheaded girl and some guy with like three teeth in his mouth, but I feel like I should know more about them."

Before Donnie could ask anymore questions, Raphael bursted through the lab doors impatiently. Leo and Mikey shrugged their shoulders helplessly as Donnie shot them a look. Raph stomped up to the couple.

"How long do you expect us to wait out there Donnie? I could be training right now! I don't have time to play these games. Mikey said something important is happening." Raph turned to Peach. "Are you okay or not?"

Peach didn't respond to Raph, she was too busy studying Leo and his blue eyes. The scene before her, once again, felt familiar. The whole situation forced her mind back into another unwanted flashback.

~~~~~

Peach walked up to the fridge. An unclaimed slice of pizza sat in a pizza box from the night before. She called out to the brothers, asking if anyone had claimed the slice. When she didn't get a response, she shrugged and walked away eating the slice. Plopping down on the couch, she felt a pair of eyes on her.

Raph growled. "Is that my pizza? I know you didn't take my pizza!"

"I asked before I ate and no one responded. That means, it was open to be claimed." She responded, moving her black hair out of the way.

He clenched his fists. "You better not finish that slice!"

Normally, Peach would shy away from causing conflict with Raph, but she refused to let the pizza go to waste. She took the last bite and immediately took off running. Raph was quick to respond, sprinting after her like a predator does to its prey. She spotted Leo in the dojo and immediately changed her course.

"Leo, help! Raph's gonna kill me." She ran into her best friend's arms just as Raph entered the room.

Raph cracked his knuckles. "Don't hide behind Lame-o-nardo. You wanted to play tough two minutes ago. Don't try to act innocent now."

Peach whined. "Raph, I was hungry! We're supposed to be friends."

Leo stepped in front of you. "Raph, calm down. I'll order some more pizza. We don't need to fight over food. Especially since it wasn't technically your food. I left that slice for anyone to have."

Raph rolled his eyes and turned around to walk out. "You better get meat lovers."

Leo side hugged you and walked out of the dojo with you. "Thanks, Leo."

~~~~~

"Leo?" Peach called out.

The four brothers were now standing in front of her, waiting for her to come out of her trance. Donnie couldn't help but feel slightly jealous because of the way she looked at him. She looked at Leo the way she used to look at him. He was her boyfriend. He couldn't do anything but watch over her and hope she remembers the relationship they shared.

Leo placed a hand over hers. "Did you just remember something else?"

She nodded. "I remember... Raph trying to rip my head off over a slice of pizza. You offered to order some more in order to save me." She smiled faintly before looking at Raph. "Why are we friends again? Also, why are you so angry?"

Mikey giggled. "That's two questions we will never know the answer to, dudette. Just in case you forgot my name, I'm Mikey. We played video games together all of the time whenever you weren't making goo-goo eyes at your boyfriend." He motioned towards Donnie, but because Leo and Don were standing right next to each other, Peach thought he was motioning towards Leo.