4. Ash x Raph

Sonougeandmore

~Ash's PoV~

I sighed as I packed my weapons and laced up my black boots. In an hour, I am to attend a meeting with the Company, the people I work for, Arrows, and the Foot. Only about a year ago did this Foot corporation, company, whatever, move into America, more specifically New York. So far, I knew nothing of these two groups, except for the fact that they all hire assassins to do their dirty work.

Readying myself to leave, I slid my two guns into their holsters and placed my spear into its fitted bag, slinging it over my shoulder. I stopped in front of the mirror, smirking at myself. My red eyes sparkled in the light, my white fur ruffled lightly in the wind from my open window. I placed my pointer finger on the red ruby that laid in the middle of my forehead. Finally, I finished my outfit by placing my metal mask over my mouth and nose.

~~~~~

I sat back in my chair as the meeting began. The Company spoke about how they were a powerful government association that once held an important device called Scylla. Apparently, two fugitive brothers and their friends managed to take them down and kill their leader named the General. I rolled my eyes as they continued on and on discussing how many people they had to kill in the process.

I crossed my legs and sat forward slightly as the chair beside moved. I raised a brow as a mutant tiger roughly sat in the empty chair. The Company's leader finally finished their extremely long monologue about why they needed our help. A man on the opposite far side of the table stood. He was in a black suit, but on his head was a Kuro Kabuto.

"I need only the help of one skilled assassin to kill five mutants. If they could kill their friends and loved ones in the process that would be even better." He then sat down.

I made eye contact with the head of the Arrows, who then gazed back to the man. "And why exactly should we help you... Oroku Saki is it? What do you have to offer us?"

"I'll pay any price, you name it. He murdered my first love, burned my face, and turned my daughter into a mutant snake. Hamato Yoshi deserves to die." He took of the Kuro Kabuto, revealing his burned face. "I need your best. These five are trickier than they may seem." He slid a file down the table.

"Alright, I'm sending my best, Ash, to do the job. She's trained in ninjitsu," he said as he handed me the file, "and she is very skilled with any gun you hand her. Follow he orders and they should be terminated. We will discuss prices tomorrow."

I opened the file to observe the people he wanted killed. It was four turtle brothers, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello, and their rat sensei, Hamato Yoshi. Raphael caught my eye, but I quickly turned my attention to Oroku Saki whose presence I could sense behind me.

I turned my chair around to face him. Taking off my mask, I smirked at him. "Yes, Saki?"

"You will address me with respect delinquent! Call me Master Shredder." His voice boomed, but my expression went unwavered.

"Last time I checked, Saki, you need me. Therefore, I can address you however I want." I stood and walked a few paces in front of him. "Now, I'm going to need about five of your Footbots."

~Raph's PoV~

As my brother and I jumped the rooftops, we heard a girlish scream come from an alleyway. Quickly, we sprinted and jumped in the direction of the sound. I looked over the edge of the building to see a wolf girl being attacked by a couple of Footbots. Within seconds, my brothers and I eliminated the Foot.

I turned to the girl. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm... okay." She paused once she looked up at me. I immediately found myself falling for her. I lent her a hand and pulled her up. We stood there looking into each others eyes until Mikey pushed me out of the way.