10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader

Next: Leo x Lyra
Later: Leo x Jaelyn

I'm going to leave the turtles' hair and skin complexions up to the readers because I know people picture them differently. I personally imagine them to be African American so yeah...

s/t= skin tone

h/t= hair type (color and texture)

h/n= hacker name

Dancing with a Stranger

by Sam Smith and Normani

Donatello stared angrily at the TV in front of him. Master Splinter had the TV tonight, which meant they were watching the news...again. They were going on and on about this new hacker group who had somehow been showing up the group he had been apart of, The Phantoms. The part that angered him was the fact that the media was demonizing hacker groups. What they did was for the moral good. 

They released information on murder suspects, who otherwise would have gotten away with murder. They went after major businesses and corporations that falsified information and mistreated their employees. The list is endless. They do the work that the rest of the country turns a blind eye to.

Donnie crossed his (s/t) arms bitterly and sank back into his seat. His brothers immediately took notice of his disgruntled mood. Sensei, although deeply focused on the newscast, paid close attention to his son's peculiar behavior.

"You alright, Donnie?" Raphael asked. "Brooding is kind of my thing."

Before Don could respond, Mikey piped up. "He's just upset that April chose Casey instead of him." Mikey clapped him on his back. "But don't worry, D. We're gonna take you to a killer party tonight. You'll meet someone there."

Donnie huffed and rolled his eyes as Leonardo and Raphael snickered. "I'm not upset about that, Mikey. I told you I don't care about their relationship. I'm over April. That was a month ago."

His brothers shared a glance. Leo decided to be the one to say what they were all thinking. "Then what's wrong with you?"

Donnie rolled his eyes again. His phone dinged a few times. A strange message popped up on his screen. He didn't recognize the name. It wasn't someone from his hacker network, so it must be their rivalry group, Hidden Heroes. Whoever it was, they must have been good. How often does someone hack into another hacker group's network?

h/n: You're Purple Ninja, right?

H/n: I need your assistance with this

H/n: Sent a file

Donatello excused himself from his family time and made his way to his room. He flipped open his laptop and opened the file. There was a list of corporations that are known to be involved in an illegal drug trafficking ring. Donnie had heard about it, but had been unable to find enough information to prove anything.

Purple Ninja: How'd you find this?

H/n: Spend a few days on the dark web and you find some things.

H/n: Is that a yes?

Purple Ninja: Even though we're rivals, you can count me in on this project.

Suddenly, Raphael burst into his room. Donnie jumped and quickly shut his laptop. His brothers don't know about his involvement with this type of stuff yet. He and Raph made awkward eye contact.