1.0 April x Reader

My requests and writing for now on will be for x readers only. Sorry if that's an inconvenience for you, but I want to give everyone the opportunity to feel involved with my writing and not the same people (if that makes sense) thank you to everyone that has requested in the past :)

Next: Tiger Claw x Kisharra

Later: Leo x Max

Requested by : S0L44RR
You held your face in your hands. Sprawled out on your back, you couldn't believe you had been taken down so quickly in sparring. Mikey and Raphael teased you the moment your back hit the ground. Leo smirked as Donnie danced around, happy to be the victor for once.

"Hey, April," Donnie began. "There's this experiment I've been working on that I want you to take a look at." The two exited the dojo to continue their conversation.

Groaning, you rolled over on your stomach. You shot the remaining three brothers a death glare. "I'm glad you're all so amused."

Raphael suppressed another laugh. "It was definitely amusing."

Michelangelo nodded in agreement. "Donnie took you down in like five seconds, dudette. You were doing so well too."

"Then April walked in." Leo whispered loud enough for you all to hear.

You blushed. Sometimes, you hated that you even told the turtles about your crush on April. The only reason they all found out was because you thought Donnie and April had something going on in between them. The genius denied any relations, but quickly picked up on why you asked him.

"That's not true! I misstepped and that gave Donnie the advantage!" You finally stood up. Thumping all of them on the forehead, you turned to make your leave.

"I don't know why you don't just tell her." Raphael commented. "The worst she can do is say no."

You huffed. "Yeah, and then I can never show my face in New York again. Can you imagine the embarrassment?"

Leo shrugged. "Raph's right... for once. You should just tell her. We all see the way you look at each other. There's something there."

"Dudes," Mikey blurted out before you could respond, "this is just like a Disney love story! Can I be the fairy godmother?"

Raph slapped his younger brother. Mikey whined and covered his head with his arms. Raph raised a fist at him jokingly just to see him flinch. "I bet you won't ask her out by the end of the day. You don't have the guts."

"I do too!" You protest. "By the end of the day, you'll see. I can promise you that, Raphael."

Leo and Mikey oohed. Leonardo clapped Raph on the shoulder. "I hear a challenge!"

You left them alone in the dojo to continue their childish moment. Truthfully, you were afraid to ask her out. You thought she had a thing for Casey. You knew he liked her. They were always together. Whatever the turtles claim to see whenever April looked at you, you certainly didn't see yourself.

You marched into the lab. "Hey, am I interrupting something?"

The two friends snapped their head in your direction. Donnie smiled. "No, what's up?"

"I, uh, wanted to talk to April real quick." You state. "It'll only be a second."

Donnie smirked- yes, I said he smirked- knowingly and walked out of the lab. He placed a hand on your shoulder before exiting. You played with the sleeve of your shirt nervously before approaching her. She shot you a friendly smile.