8.1 Raph x Stella

AwesomeDashRockz124

Warnings: This song has its fair share of curse words in it.
There's a long intro to the song. If you want to skip to the actual music, skip to 1:30.
Parts written like this are song lyrics.

Love You too Much
By Lucky Daye

~Raph's POV~

Like usual, I was above ground, cooling off after a fight with Leo. I destroyed a couple of trash cans and knocked out a few Purple Dragons, but that wasn't enough for me to get rid of my anger. I needed something that would put up a fight. I've been dealing with the pressure to control my anger, and I thought I was getting better. Everything was easier until I became the seventh wheel. Watching everyone else be cuddled up and all in love annoyed me.

My thoughts were disturbed by an alarm in the distance. I quickly scaled the wall and landed on the rooftops. Moments later, I was at the sight of the crime.

A figure slipped from the bank and into the shadows. What they didn't seem to realize was that I was following close behind them.

"So, you gonna return that money, or what?" I asked once the figure finally stopped.

The person's hoodie covered their face as they held up the back pack filled with money. They jumped down from the building, leaving the sack of money.

I smirked to myself slightly. "And here I thought I was gonna have to fight."

I reached to grab the bag, but the moment my fingertips grazed the straps, it began to move away from me at a rapid speed and over the edge of the building.

I grind my teeth together in annoyance. The oldest trick in the book, and I fall for it. I face palm and run after the person.

Five minutes later, I tackle the thief. The hood fell off to reveal blue hair with red streaks.

"I'll gladly take that bag off of your hands." I say as I snatch it from their grasp.

"Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you didn't." The person sarcastically said as they whipped around quickly.

I noticed she was a girl. Her magenta eyes captivated me. I immediately shook off my surprise, even though I could still feel the heat rising to my face.

I tried to think of something clever to say. "You look upset? Mad 'cause I caught ya?"

She glared at me. "My anger is way too much to even measure."

Her response was short. I didn't have enough time to think up a witty comeback.

"What are you staring at, idiot? Give me back my bag." She tried to take it, but I moved it out of her reach and above my head.

"How about, no? You stole this, so I'm taking it back with me, princess." I laugh and push her back slightly.

She growled. "What did you just call me?"

I leaned forward in her face. "I think you heard me, princess. Now why don't you-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because she kicked me in my shin. Once a doubled over, she punched me in my eye.