2.0 Tmnt x Lacie

donnietheapple

Ghostin'

by Ariana Grande

Lacie stared in shock at the ruins of what used to be her foster mom's family business. Two days ago, she had been helping her foster mother decorate cakes at the bakery, and now she's standing on the ashes and soot of the building that had meant so much to her. No one knows how the fire started, they just know that the building burned faster than what would have been considered normal for a kitchen fire.

Lacie pulled her long deep brown hair back into a pony tail. The blue ends of her hair swayed in the wind as she began to search through the rubble for something-anything- that remained from the bakery. She dug through the scorched bricks and pulled out a single whisk and held it close to her chest.

Lacie wiped her eyes before getting up and walking back home. As she was walking, she heard monotone voices down a nearby alley. She crouched behind a trash can when she noticed a group of identical men loading some greenish-blue substance into the back of a white van. A small white bird  flew close to her head, tweeting loudly. Lacie tried to shoo the bird away, but it was too late. Whoever those strange men were, they heard the commotion and were on their way towards her. Lacie panicked and quickly ran into the back of the van, hiding behind all of the canisters they had already packed.

Four thuds followed by four masculine voices arrived on the scene. Lacie picked up one of the canisters, recognizing the green goo from the ruins of the bakery. She figured it must have been some flammable substance which is what cause the bakery to burn down so rapidly. 

Suddenly, something heavy crashed into the van, causing the the whole can to turn over on its side. Lacie scrambled to get out of the way of the jars of goop that came cascading towards her. One came flying towards her face. She lifted the jar she already had in her hands in front of her face to block the collision. The two jars cracked open and the goo oozed onto her skin. The burning sensation on her skin numbed her body as she crawled out of the truck. The pain caused her to black out.

~~~~~

The turtles surrounded Lacie's now mutated body. They didn't know what to do with her besides to bring her back home to the lair. All they could do was wait, but it seemed like she was never going to wake up.

"I am so bored." Raph complained.

"Bros, I got an idea!" Mikey suddenly exclaimed while they were all sitting on the couch.

"This is how bored I am." Raph whispered to Leo. "Tell us your idea, Mikey. I am so excited to hear it."

Mikey stood up and grabbed the bag of Doritos off of the table. "Okay, so if we wave a chip around she might wake up. Because I had a dream that throwing Doritos helps wake people up and to give birth faster!" 

Raph, Leo, and Donnie all just stared at their brother in disbelief. Raph spoke up. "That's almost dumber than the time you wanted to name your future kid Pizzahhh!" (If you recognize this from my TMNT x Reader Scenarios book you're an OG and Ily).

"You guys never take me seriously!" Mikey complains.

"That's probably because you watch so much TV that your brain is gonna melt." Donnie said in an uninterested tone.

"Assuming he still has a brain." Raph mumbled.

Mikey whined. "Leo, tell them to leave me alone. My idea is smart isn't it?"

Leo tried to fight back a grin. "Sorry, Mikey."

Mikey dramatically flailed his arms, spilling the chips onto the floor. He gasped dramatically and picked them up after announcing the "Five Seconds Rule." A scream followed by a crashing sound came from the lab.