TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)

Next: Tmntx Kiraya and Kanata

Later:Mikey x Isabella

So I put the names of different characters in a generator to come up with a random story line and I thought it would be fun to write some so here we go.

These are wild lol

#1 Characters: Donnie, Casey, Shredder

Donnie knew from day one that he loved Casey. He didn't understand why Casey didn't love him back. Donnie did everything right. He forced Casey to go on picnic dates, forced him into photo booths with him, and he even made Casey a plushie of Raph. Who wouldn't want a plushie of their best friend?

Donnie figured there was only one possible date left that would make Casey fall in love with him. He had to take Casey to the Shredder's lair. He figured Casey would jump into his arms and see him as his knight in a purple bandana.

"Donnie, chill bro. I'm supposed to be practicing." Casey complained as Donnie dragged him towards the creepy building that was in the middle of town.

"Hush up, Jones. Just snuggle your plushie and be happy we're alone together." Donnie smiled to himself.

He kicked open the doors and strolled into the throne room. "Hey, Shred-Head. Come out and fight me!"

The Shredder slowly sauntered into the throne room, doing a pirouette to seem more flamboyant. Casey blinked in astonishment. Hearts replaced his eyes. The Shredder made eye contact with the skinny cave-mouthed vigilante and immediately bowed.

"Your gap, oddly turns me on." Shredder's voice boomed.

Casey swooned. "And your Kuro Kabuto is so menacing and attractive."

Casey tossed the Raph plushie into one of the torches nearby and ran up to Shredder, jumping into his arms. Donnie stood there, dumfounded at the whole situation. "Yeah, that's enough nonsense for one day."

#2 Characters: Splinter, Mikey, and Fong

Mikey walked into the dojo with a cheesicle, unwrapping it and dropping the trash on the floor. Splinter caught whiff of the cheese and came running out from his room on all fours. He gasped and jumped up to hug his son.

"My son, you have brought me my most favorite gift in the whole world: cheese!" Splinter attached himself onto his son's shell and swooped up his snack.

Mikey staggered due to the extra weight he now supported on his back. "Uh, Sensei, can you. stop hugging me now? My best friend isn't going to like this.

Splinter tightened his embrace. "Friend? I am your father! My love comes first."

Mikey sweat dropped and tried to yank his father off of him. He panicked. "No, seriously Sensei. He doesn't like when other people hug his friends. He has this freaky radar. He's gonna find you and-"

Before Mikey could finish, Fong flew down from the tree and tackled Sensei to the ground. He snatched what remained of the cheesicle from Splinter. "Don't touch my Mikey, and don't touch my cheesicles!"

Splinter blinked in confusion and walked out of the room.

#3 Characters: Leo and Fong

Leo couldn't take it anymore. It has been bothering him for the past five minutes and he felt like he was about to explode. He scanned the city below him and spotted the solution to his problem.

He pushed his brothers out of his way. "My poop is coming!"

He kicked down the door to the Purple Dragon's hideout and sprinted towards the bathroom. Fong immediately turned his head towards the loud noise. His heart swooned at the sight of his blue-cladded lover.

He smirked and tripped Leo when he tried to run by. "Where you going, babe?"

Leo rolled his eyes. "Not this again, Fong. My bowels can't wait for a twenty minute argument about us not being together!"

Leo scrambled up and scurried off to the bathroom. He sighed as he sat on the toilet to relieve himself. Fong knocked on the door. "Your farts are a work of art, my love."

"Omg, what the shell is wrong with you? I just want to take a deuce in peace!"

#4 Characters: Kraang, April, Mikey, and Raph

"Kraang, Kraang must take down the one known as the intruder." One Kraang said. They all fired up their weapons and took aim.

On one of their systems, an image about winning a free Walmart gift card glowed brightly. They had never seen an invasive ad before and were afraid it was a trick from the turtles to hack into their system.

"Kraang, kill now. Ask questions later." Another droid commanded. The Kraang fired away at their computers until there was nothing left but a pile of smoldering ash.

April, Mikey, and Raph suppressed their laughter as they continued to send the message to multiple Kraang computers. April suddenly stopped smiling and turned towards Mikey.

"I'm breaking up with you. Thank you, next!" She smiled at Raph.

Raph backed up a few feet and held his hands up. "Woah, what are you talking about April?"

"Yeah," Mikey whined. "You just broke up with me and we weren't even dating! Totally not fair."

April stood and grabbed Raph by the plastron with unbelievable strength. Raph tried to pull away from her grasp. "What the shell?"

One of the Kraang aimed and fired at April. Instead of dying or, you know, falling like a normal person, April grew to ten feet. Raph and Mikey's eyes widened at the sight.

"Dude, we were just hanging out with April Derp!" Mikey screamed.

Raph laughed a bit. "And you just got rejected by her."

"Yeah, but now you're her targeted lover, so who's really winning right now?" Mikey grinned as he watched his brother facepalm.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's get out of here."