5.0 Leo x Prati

galaxytmnt
Kiss the Boy
By Keiynan Lonsdale

~Leo's POV~

My brothers and I were spending some quality time together like usual when it all happened. When I say quality time I mean arguing over whose turn it was to use the TV. Mikey swooped up the remote and tried to change the channel just as my other two brothers and I entered the room.

"Oh no you don't. You had the TV all day yesterday!" Raph yelled and tackled him.

The remote slipped from Mikey's grasp and into the hands of Donnie. I snatch it from him and clicked to Space Heroes. The rest of my brothers jumped on top of me, rolling around on the floor fighting for the remote. The next thing I knew, Splinter had skillfully wrapped us up in a long rug and sat down on the couch.

"This is pointless, you all know my soaps are on in five minutes." He smiles slightly to himself.

"Which gives us enough time for an episode of Chris Bradford's 2 Ruff Krew!" Mikey exclaims as he uses his toe to change the channel.

A bright flash of light blinded me momentarily. When my vision returned we were in an alleyway of this unknown city.

"Ohmigosh, we're naked!" Mikey says as he covers his body.

"You consider not having our arm and leg wrappings as naked?" I asked him as I examine the area.

"Well, yeah. It's not like we actually wear clothes." Mikey shrugs.

We roll our eyes at Mikey and look for a solution to our problem.

And that's how we ended up in the future (2119 to be exact), being escorted in April and Casey's future grandson's limo.

~~~~~

"I'm not exactly sure why you guys are here." Cody said as we walked down the street. "I didn't send for you guys again."

"Maybe it was an accident. Is anyone else messing with time travel?" I ask him.

"Oooh, maybe Renet sent us here!" Mikey skipper ip to us. His eyes were practically hearts. "I'd love to see her again."

Raph pushed his head away. "Even if she did, it was probably an accident like the last dozen times were."

We stopped in front of the high school Cody attended. It was a futuristic version of Roosevelt High, the same school his grandparents went to.

Donnie's eyes lit up in excitement. "Since we're here, we might as well educate ourselves on what the future holds. You know, for safety reasons."

Cody nodded and smiled. "Definitely! School with you guys would be- what is it they say in 2019?- lit. You can be like my personal body guards!"

Raph rolled his eyes at everyone's excitement towards going to school. I rested my elbow on his shoulder.

"Come on, Raph. You can finally be apart of a real football t-"

Before I could finish, Raph was bursting through the doors and heading towards the office to enroll himself. I laughed and shook my head, following the rest of the group inside the building.

~~~~~

Cody made sure we all had the same schedule as him. Right before the late bell, our group strolled into our first hour English class. I found a seat next to a girl with golden hair, gray skin, elf ears, and a tail like a lizard. While I was looking at her, we made eye contact for a split second. She blushed and turned away when I smiled at her.