9.0 Mikey x Isabella

Next:Donnie x Peach (2)
Later: Mikey x Den

MoxiBoioTheWeebOwO

Say Ok
By Vanessa Hudgens

It was a typically day in the lair: Donnie fiddling with random chemicals in his lab, Raph demolishing the training dummy, Leo meditating in the dojo, and Mikey spending way too much time in front of the TV. Isabella, on the other hand, found themself bored at home and decided to go annoy their turtle friends and spend some time with their turtle boyfriend Michelangelo.

Isabella grabbed their skateboard and began navigating through the busy New York streets. Their brown and purple hair whipped in the wind as they picked up their speed when they got to a less busy sidewalk. Isabella veered off into an alleyway when no one was looking. Prying open the heavy manhole, they skillfully descended into the sewers. Hopping back onto their board, Isabella continued to maneuver their way until they reached the lair. Skidding to a stop, they grab their board and plop down next to their turtle boyfriend.

"Hey, Mikey. What are you watching this time?" Isabella said after kissing his cheek in greeting.

Mikey hooked his hands with Isabella and continued to grin at the TV. "It's a Crognard type of day, my love."

Isabella tolled their eyes playfully. "When isn't it a Crognard type of day?"

"Whenever it's a Chris Bradford type of day, duh!" Mikey tackled them with a bear hug.

Isabella pushed their heavy boyfriend off of them with a laugh. "Okay, okay. I understand! My apologies Dr. Prankenstein."

As the couple continued to laugh and joke around with each other, the rest of the turtle brothers began to finish up their activities. Leo and Donnie walked by and greeted the two before making their way to their rooms. Raph, on the other hand, experienced a less graceful transition between activities.The hothead was already fuming because of whatever upset him this morning, the last thing he needed was another obstacle to upset him. As he stomped through the living room, he stepped onto Isabella's skateboard and fell backwards.

After taking one glance at the skateboard, he released an angry scream. "Isabella, I'm gonna kill you!"

Hopping from their seated position, Isabella glared at Raphael. "Don't be mad at me because you didn't look where you were going!"

"Who the shell leaves their board in the middle of the walk-way? Only an idiot!" He stepped closer to them.

Isabella rolled their eyes and pointed a finger at him. "Leo and Donnie had no problem walking around! Pretty sure that makes you the idiot then."

Mikey tried to hold Raph back. He pleaded with his eyes for Isabella to stop arguing with him and retreat before things got bad, but clearly, Isabella wanted all the smoke today. Raph managed to move (push) Mikey out of the way. He stepped into their bubble.

"Oh, so now you're comparing me to my brothers? What are you trying to say?" He growled.

Isabella threw their hands in the air. "I didn't compare you to them at all! I said they walked around my skateboard and you didn't! I was stating facts, not belittling you in comparison to your brothers."

"You're walking on thin ice, Isabella. I don't know why Mikey chose you, but you better believe that him dating you doesn't protect you from my wrath. You're just bringing him down." Raph was going to continue, but when he looked over and saw the sad look on Mikey's face, it managed to soften his heart some. He sighed away walked away, leaving the couple in the room alone.

Mikey slowly walked up to Isabella. "Are you okay? Don't listen to him. He says things that he knows will hurt your feelings, even if he doesn't mean it."

"No, maybe he's right. We're both idiots for thinking this would work out. Your brother clearly hates me, and all I'm doing is making him target you more." Isabella grabbed their board and began to walk towards the exit. "Don't try to contact me."

Mikey rushed to meet up with them. "Isabella, wait! You don't mean that." It was no use, they were already long gone.

~~~~~

Mikey moped around the house, not really doing much since Isabella left him a week ago. Leo and Donnie didn't know about what had happened. Mikey didn't talk about it and Raph hasn't opened his mouth about the issue because he knows he's to blame for it.

Mikey whined as he grabbed a slice of pizza from the kitchen and took a bite of it. After a few chews, he bursted out into tears and placed his head onto the counter. His brothers watched from a far.

"Does anyone know what's wrong with him? He's been like this all week." Leo inquired, feeling sorry for his baby brother.

Donnie shook his head. "No clue. I've never seen him be miserable and eat pizza at the same time. I thought that was impossible."

Leo and Donnie looked over to Raph, who had fallen silent during the conversation. Raph looked over and jumped slightly at the condescending looks he was receiving from his brothers. "What?"

When his brothers didn't lift their glares, Raph finally came clean. Slumping his shoulders, Raph finally admitted to his guilt. "I kinda.. sorta...maybe made Mikey and Isabella break up."

"You did what?!" Leo and Donnie screamed at the same time.

"Why the shell would you do that?" Leo exclaimed.

Raph threw his hands up. "I didn't think Isabella would actually believe that they were bad for Mikey. I only said that to hurt their feelings momentarily because I tripped over their board."

Donnie facepalmed. "Raph, you gotta watch what you say to people. Your words and actions affect more than just you."

"I know! I'm gonna fix everything. I promise that, by the end of the day, they will be back together." Raph said.

Leo and Donnie shook their heads at their brother and went to go comfort Mikey. Raphael exited the lair and began running towards Isabella's house. He jumped up to their window and knocked on the glass.

Isabella walked up to the window and gave Raph a stale face. Lifting the window, the first thing they said to him was, "What do you want?"

"It's Mikey, he-"

Isabella's facial expression immediately changed. "What happened? Is he okay?"

Raph shrugged. "That depends on your definition of okay. He's heartbroken and not talking to anyone. And before you say anything, I want to apologize. I should have never said what I said, especially since I didn't mean it. I knew it would hurt your feelings if I said it, but I didn't think about how it would affect your relationship."

Isabella grabbed their jacket and put their shoes on. "I'm still upset about what you said, but right now all I care about is making sure Mikey's okay. Let's go."

The two frenemies made their way to the lair. Upon reaching the entrance, Isabella charged straight for Mikey, who was sitting dejectedly on the couch. They hugged Mikey tightly, catching him off guard.

"Isabella? What are you doing here? I thought you said-"

Isabella hushed him. "I didn't mean it. I thought you would be better off without me because of what that hothead said. I love you, Mikey, and I'm going to prove it by making it up to you."

Mikey hugged them back. "You being here is enough. I love you, too."

Raph smiled and exited the room. Isabella grabbed Mikey by the hand and led him to the kitchen. "We're going to make a pizza and watch movies for the rest of the day. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like tonight's going to be the best night of my life, sweetheart." Mikey kissed Isabella and grinned.

While the pizza was in the oven, the couple sat at the table. Isabella placed their hand over Mikey's. "I'm so sorry for leaving. I shouldn't have handled things the way I did."

Mikey placed his other hand on top of theirs. "Isabella, I told you. It's okay. All that matters is that we're together again."