5.2Mikey x Child!Reader

I got a lot of requests to do a part two, so here ya go my lovelies

~Mikey's PoV~

It has been six months since (y/n) joined the family. Life with a little sister is THE best. As the two youngest siblings, (y/n) and I decided it was our responsibility to annoy the other three and to poke our noses into everyone's business.

"Psst! Mikey!" I heard a small voice whisper, waking me up out of my sleep. "Get up! Raph's about to wake up."

I smiled and rolled-literally- out of bed onto the floor. The now seven year old tugged on my arm rushing me to watch Raphael fall into another one of our pranks. In his room, we placed a countless amount of cups filled with water on the floor. Outside of his room, we had a trip wire placed that would cause him to fall down the steps. If it works out correctly, he should fall face first into a plate of whipped cream.

"Did you set the camera, lil dudette?" I asked as I sprayed the whipped cream into the plate.

"Duh, I'm not that forgetful." She announced, full of sass. "Now, take your water gun my good sir." She tossed me the water gun before rolling to hide behind a pile of boxes filled with Donnie's metal scraps from his experiments.

I laughed lightly to myself and ducked behind the pinball gaming system. Three...two...one...

"MIKEY!!!" Raph growler at the top of his lungs. "What the shell is this?!"

(Y/n) giggled to herself, filling her gun up with water and taking position. A thud was heard along with the sound of cups smashing. A few of the cups went flying out the door, water spilling everywhere in the hallway.

"I'm gonna kill y-"

I smirked and whispered to (y/n). "There's the trip wire."

Raph violently crashed down the spiral staircase, but things didn't quite go as planned. Instead of landing face first into the plate of whipped cream, he landed butt first.

Raph howled with anger, eyes searching for me and (y/n). Unexpectedly, she jumped out from her hiding place and shot the remaining of the whipped cream all over him.

"(Y/n)! Did Mikey put you up to this?" His anger lessened a bit.

"I'm sorry, Raphie." She said while giving him puppy dog eyes.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again." He said while patting her (h/c) head.

"Raphie, can I tell you something?" She asked sweetly.

"Of course, kid. What's up?" He squatted to her level.

"Gotcha." She smirked.

Raph didn't have time to react before she shot the water gun at him, drenching him in water. He fell backwards, and that's when I jumped into the scene. I aimed my water gun at his face, laughing with my little sister as he scrambled to get up.

"Aw yeah, son! Dr. Prankenstein and his sidekick Nurse Gotcha Again just took ya down Raph!"

Smoke fumed from his ears and his eyes turned white. (Y/n) and I looked to each other and nodded, fleeing out of the entrance and up to the surface. We slipped into Murakami's place and orders some gyoza.

"We're so dead when we get home." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, big time. Raph turned four shades darker with anger." She giggled as she stuffed her mouth with food. "You're so gonna get it."

"Me? I thought we were in this together, dudette?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

She grinned. "Oh yeah, we are, but Raph loves me too much to ever hurt me. All I have to do is give him my puppy dog eyes and I'm in the clear."

"For a seven year old, that's real cold." I leaned back in my seat and smiled. "I have taught you well, my child."

She sat forward suddenly, eyes wide. "M-Mikey, let's go." She tugged on my arm.

"Why what's wrong?"

"The man who killed my parents. He's here!" She ducked behind the counter. "If he finds me he might kill me!"

I turned to look out the door. Much to my surprise, I saw the foot clan on top of the building across the street. The Shredder himself stood on the edge, glaring into the restaurant.

"Oh, Kraang! Call Leo and tell him to get here quick. We gotta get Mr. Murakami to safety."

We quickly ushered the blind man into the back room. Helping to lower him down into the secret entrance to the sewers that would lead him to April's house. Once he was safe, I turned to leave and return back to the fight. I noticed (y/n) trying to leave with me.

"What are you doing? You can't come with me!" I ushered her back into the house.

"No! I'm coming with you. There's a... reason why he's after me." She looked down.

"Whatever the reason is, we can talk about it at home. It's too dangerous for you to follow me." I took off, leaving her in the safety of April's home.

Outside of the restaurant my brothers were fighting the Shredder. I instantly jumped in, attempting to help my brothers get the upper hand.

"Foolish Turtles. Just give me the girl and I'll let you live." He said as he knocked me back.

"What do you want with her? She's just a child!" Leo yelled.

The Shredder managed to slice my arm before a mysterious force lifted him into the air. He struggled against the small tornado that engulfed him. "You idiots don't know what you let into your home! I was hunting her for a reason."

Out from the shadows appeared little (y/n) with tears streaming down her face. She controlled the tornado and pushed the foot clan back into the pond a few blocks away. Once they were gone, she collapsed to the ground.

We rushed to her side. I cradled her in my arms as we disappeared back into the sewers. My brothers and I all exchanged worried glances.

"Mikey?" She whispered softly.

"Yeah, lil sis?" I smiled weakly.

"I'm sorry."

~~~~~

Three hours later, she woke back up. Holding her head, (y/n) sat up and met all of our worried eyes.  Her eyes fell onto the scratch on my arm.

"Mikey... you're bleeding."

"I'm alright, sis. Don't worry about it." I wave her concern away.

However, she still reached and grabbed my arm, placing her right hand right above my wound. Water trickled from her hand and wrapped around the injury, soothing and healing it until it was no more than a scar.

"Why didn't you tell us about your powers, kid?" Raph asked gently, grabbing her hand.

"I- I was scared. The bad man came after me once and killed my family when he found out. I didn't want to lose another family." She teared up.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and hugged her. "It's all gonna be alright. We're going to help you."

When I pulled away from the hug, Leo embraced her next. "We aren't going anywhere, little one."

Donnie picked her up and swung her around a bit, receiving a smile from her. "I'm going to train you on how to control your powers. One day you'll be out there with us."

"I get to kick Purple Dragon butt? Shell yeah!" She karate chopped the air.

We all laughed at her. I shook my head. "You have definitely been spending too much time with Raph."

"Whaaat? Pfft no. She sounds just fine to me." Raph smirked and took her from Donnie, placing her on his shoulders. "Now, let's go talk to Sensei and get you started on your ninja training."

Having a little sister had its perks, but having a little sister with superpowers means a whole new world of possibilities for pranks.

"Wait up! We need to discuss our next prank victim!" I called out behind them.

"Yeah, Mikey, I'm still gonna kick your shell." Raph replied with a giggling (y/n) on his shoulders.