10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader

Next:1.2 Leo x Reader x Karai

Later: 11.0 Donnie x Reader

You pushed through the crowd that was filing in. How did you not know Donnie was Purple Ninja? It all made perfect sense. All the nights you would spend talking to him about how he wanted to make the world a better place for this girl he had feelings for. A girl he met at a party. It was beyond obvious! 

You walked up to the concessions stand and paid for a water. You nearly jumped out of your skin when a hand was rested on your shoulder. But, of course, it was Donatello. "Y/n, I don't want you to be mad at me. I-"

You sighed, taking the water from the student working and uttered a quick 'thank you'. "I'm not mad at you Donnie. I just can't believe I didn't figure it all out."

He smiled sadly at you. "Don't beat yourself up about it. I didn't know either. You're too good at covering your tracks for me to ever find any information on you."

"If you're trying to make me smile," you looked at him with a forced frown, "it's working." You grinned and began walking away.

"Hey," he stopped you, "how about I buy us a popcorn and after the game we can figure things out? I just want one more night of us goofing around."

You took a risk and grabbed his hand. "I don't think one night will be enough, Donnie. Now that you know who I really am, I want to be by your side."

The genius stuttered and blushed so terribly that he turned away from you and bought the popcorn he promised. Where you asking him out? Should he be the one asking you out? Are you just toying with him? Donnie didn't know what to do. He's never really had a girlfriend before and he sure as shell didn't know how to pick up on any hints girls were dropping.

"Um... heh... I guess this is the part where I ask if you were talking about me all of those nights." Donatello mentioned shyly. "You said there was a guy you were crazy about, but you didn't know how he felt about you. Would that guy happen to be me?"

You giggled and led him back to the gym. "Donnie, do you know any other geniuses with a gap, over six foot, plays soccer, and has amazing brownish red eyes? If so, please introduce me so I can ask him out."

You ushered Mikey out of your seat and waited for Donnie's response. "I- uh, no I don't. So, um..."

"Do I want to be your girlfriend?" You asked. He nodded and face palmed right after. "Of course Donatello. But that's only if you help me with this new project I was just assigned this morning."

He chuckled happily and handed you the popcorn. "There's nothing I would like more."

Leo, Mikey, and Raph laughed mischievously after that. You figured they were listening. What else would they be doing? Raphael turned around and slapped his brother on the shoulder. "Look at you, Dork-a-tello. You finally got a girlfriend... and a pretty one at that."

He winked at you before turning his attention back to the basketball players warming up on the court. You and Donnie blushed in sync. You grabbed his arm and rested your head against his shoulder. "Don't mind him. He's telling the truth. You are a dork."

"Ha ha, you're so funny, y/n." Don rolled his eyes. "Let's just get ready for a good game tonight."

Mikey bounced in his seat. "I bet we win by fifteen. No, twenty. No-"

"I doubt we'll win by that much." Leo commented. "Probably no more than five. We're pretty evenly matched."

"Fine, it's a bet. Loser has to buy winner a pizza." Michelangelo decided. Leo agreed to his terms.

Donnie sighed in annoyance. "That bet is going to turn into an argument later." You laughed and watched as the players returned back to the locker rooms before the game started. Donnie decided to change the subject. "How did you do on that (favorite subject) test we took Wednesday?"

"I aced it. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. Normally the tests in there are brutal." You responded. "I think the teacher is tired of writing so many F's."

Donnie nodded in agreement. "You're probably not wrong about that one."

~~~~~

After the game, Donnie walked you back to your car. "Well, I guess this is goodnight. For you I mean. I'm going to be hearing about Mikey buying Leo a pizza for the rest of the night."

"If it will make you feel better, I can always send you that project I was talking about. It'll probably take us a couple of hours to figure out. It would give you something to do." You hug him tightly before opening your car door.

Don laughed again and held your door open for you. "If you would be kind enough to do so, I would appreciate it. After all, we are partners now that the networks have joined together."

"I think I prefer being called your girlfriend."

Smirking, he risked placing a kiss on your forehead. "You and me both. Goodnight, y/n."

"Goodnight, Donnie."