Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)

Leo

Your friend sent you a clip of your favorite childhood cartoon. You watched the clip with excitement, reliving all of your childhood wonders. You instantly called your friend, telling them about your old fictional crush you had on the character.

"(Friend's name), I don't know why you sent me that. I'm totally crushing for (cartoon character) all over again!"" You squealed.

Leo, upon hearing about you crushing on someone other than him, walked into the living room where you were seated. He wrapped his arms around you and hung up your phone. "I don't care who this (cartoon) is but they can't have you!"

You laugh at your turtle boyfriend's jealousy. "Seriously, Leo? I was talking about a fictional character!"

He laughed awkwardly. "I totally knew that! I mean I have a crush on Celestial. She's awesome or whatever."

You rolled your eyes and called your friend back. "Sorry (friend's name), my boyfriend was jealous because he thought I was talking about a real person."

Raph

Raph convinced you to work out with him. While you were exercising with him, you played a video by your favorite male Youtuber. He was joking about pick up lines he's heard people use in the past. 

You laughed along with the video. Raph, on the other hand, had just taken his headphones out and thought you were talking to another guy. When he heard one of the cheesy pick up lines, you grumbled and snatched your phone away. He didn't even bother to look at the screen. 

"Whoever this is, tell them you have a boyfriend or so help me I will pound their face in!" 

You tried to suppress your laughter. "You really think I'd be bold enough to cheat right in front of your face? Do you even think I would ever cheat on you?"

He frowned. "Well, who's this then?"

You smirked to yourself. "Why don't you take a look for yourself?"

He frowned and flipped the phone around so he could see the screen. He immediately blushed when he saw you were watching a video. Tossing the phone in your lap, he stomped back to the other side of the room.

"I personally prefer Lilly Singh. She's funnier." 

You deadpanned. "There is no way I'm going to let you pretend that didn't just happen, Raphael."

Donnie

You were reading up on an article about the next season of your favorite crime-based TV show. Fangirling, you began talking to Donnie about how much you loved the main detective in the show.

"I mean (character) is just so smart! It's like solving mysteries comes naturally to them!" You shout.

Donnie rolls his eyes. "I bet they're nothing compared to me. How many people have they saved with their retromutagen?"

You eyes Don weirdly. "Are you really getting jealous of a TV character, Donatello?"

He crossed his arms. "Pfft, I don't know why you even like that show. Those mysteries are nothing compared to the ones we face daily. They should make a TV show about us!"

You guffawed. "Oh, yeah? What are they going to name it? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Are you going to have fangirls from all around the world swooning over you?"

He huffed and continued his research on the Kraang.

Mikey

You were on the phone with Mikey as you watched your favorite movie. You fangirled at the sight of your favorite actor. "How are you so perfect, (actor's name)?" 

Mikey paused his video game when he heard you say this. "Uh, dudette, who the heck is (actor)?"

Hearing the jealousy in his voice, you decided to tease him a bit. "Oh, only the most beautiful person in the world. Anyone would be lucky to be married to (actor)."

Mikey folded his arms. "You never say that about me! Who is this other guy? I want to meet him!"

"Calm down, I was joking. He's just an actor that I have no chance with. You're the only one for me Mikey, baby."

"I forbid you to ever watch a movie with him in it."

"How about a TV show?" You ask.

"No."

"Youtube video?"

"No!"

"Social media post?"

"No! You can only look at me!"

Casey

You had your headphones in while listening to your favorite singer. At the same time, you were on the phone with Casey, who was currently asleep. When (singer) hit a high note, you couldn't help but fangirl over the masterpiece.

"I love you so much, (singer)." You sighed.

That instantly woke Casey up. He complained through the phone, "Who the heck is (singer)? They better stay away from you because so help me-"

You laughed. "Go back to sleep, Casey. I was talking about my favorite musician."

Your gap mouthed boyfriend yawned. "Pfft, I knew that. I just wanted to see if you knew that. Bruno Mars is a better singer."

"Goodnight, Casey Jones." You reply, turning your favorite song back on.