1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader

Soooo I got a lot of requests for a part two, and years later, here I am to finally give the people what they want.

Your eyes were glued to the screen. Unbeknownst to you, the four turtles were admiring your curiosity. "This is sick, as Mikey would say." You grinned. "We don't have football on my planet, but that's probably because it sucks."

"Sweetheart, football is the real deal. If you think Spencer is good, you should see me play." Raph smirked as he flexed his muscles.

"I wish we had TV shows like All American back at home. Literally we just watch these stupid Two Minutes Of Hate videos and scream and the telescreens."

"Two minutes of hate?" Mikey questioned. "That sounds a lot like..."

"1984." Donnie concluded. "It's crazy how your home planet sounds so much like the totalitarian societies we have books on."

Leo joined the conversation. "Do you think George Orwell knew about her planet and wrote a book on it?"

"That's highly unlikely, Leo." Donnie responded. "Given the time period..."

"Shhh! You're gonna make me miss what Jordan and Spencer have to say!" You interjected.

However, before you could find out the big secret, the screen cut off. Replacing Jordan's beautiful face was Fugitoid.

"No! Now I'll never know who the dad is!" You whined.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but we have arrived on planet Francia." The robot announced before cutting transmission.

~~~~~

After Donnie and Fugitoid tested the atmosphere, you guys filed out of the space ship free of your suits. The oxygen levels were similar to that of Earth's and so was the gravity.

You scanned your surroundings. Couples were everywhere. To your left there was an amusement park decorated with flower and heart themed rides and prizes. To your right, there was a city that reminded you of the pictures of France the guys had showed you. The sky was rose tinted and a warm breeze swept through the air.

As you walked slightly ahead of the group with Casey and April, the turtles erupted into a silent, yet deadly, argument.

"I think it's only fair that I spend the remainder of the day with y/n since I got the least amount of time with her so far." Donnie smiled as he attempted to step forward and grab your hand.

"I think not, genius." Raph growled as he yanked his brother back by his mask tails. "You're just gonna bore her with all of your science-y talk. She needs a real man to talk to."

"Raph's right." Leo agreed.

"I know I am." He crossed his arms triumphantly.

"Which is why I will be spending time with her today. She deserves to be pampered and showered with-"

"Jokes! Pranks! Games!" Mikey said excitedly. "She's clearly into Dr. Prankenstein and what better place to show off my mad skills than an amusement park?!"

The four brothers continued to bicker until, finally, Donnie came up with a solution. "In order to determine who spends time with y/n and the order in which we do so, I suggest we battle it out with a very serious and competitive game of rock, paper, scissors."

Five minutes and another argument about how Mikey can't use a tornado to beat paper later, the results were in. Donnie would spend time with you first, followed by Raph, Leo, and then Mr. Tornado Wielder himself.

"Well guys, I'll see you in an hour." And with that, Donnie took your hand and scurried off.

Donnie