1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader

You watched as an unfamiliar space craft landed in front of you. Once the hatch opened, four terrapins, two aliens that looked similar to your race, and the famous Fugitoid walked out. As they walked past you, one of the four turtles stopped and looked at you.

"What?" You asked.

"You seem... Human. Are you from Earth?" This terrapin had a purple bandana around his eyes. You stepped back.

"I've never heard of this Earth you speak of. I'm from Plutarch. (I just chose a random name)

"I think you mean, Pluto, dudette." An orange one interrupted your conversation.

"No. I think I would know the name of my home planet, Mr... Orange Turtle."

"Actually, my name is Michelangelo. I'm the cute one. That ugly red one is Raphael, this is Donatello, the brains, and Leonardo our leader."

"Hey! Don't make me come over there Mikey!" Raph yelled.

"And the other two? I mean I know who Fugitoid is, but who are the other Plutarchians?"

"Actually, we are humans from planet Earth." The girl began. "I'm April and this is Casey."

You nodded. "(Y/n). Would you like a tour of the place? You seem new here."

Michelangelo jumped excitedly and put an arm around your shoulder. "Lead the way, dudette!"

You smiled at his eagerness. You noticed his brothers didn't seem too happy about his sudden contact with you.

~Mikey's PoV ~

My brother's all shot glares at me as I wrapped my arm around (y/n). I mean, sure, we did just meet her, but I could already feel myself falling for her. By my brothers' reactions, I could tell they felt the same even though Raphie Boy here just fell in love with that Mona chick. Apparently, he has fallen out of love with her too.

I linked arms with (y/n) as we walked around the area. Everything seemed so similar to New York it made me homesick.

"What foods are here? I'm hungry." Raph asked as we walked by a food stand.

"It depends, do you like pizza?" She smiled that wonderful smile of hers.

"You have pizza here?!" We all said in unison.

"Pizza as in it won't randomly attack us when we try to eat it?" Leo asked.

(Y/n) laughed. "I don't know what type of pizza Earth has, but the pizza we have is made out of crust, cheese, and a meat of your choice."

"Please take me there, dudette! My life depends on it!" I fell to my knees. Raph pushed me backwards and took this opportunity to grab her hand. She dragged him forward towards the pizza parlor.

"Hey! No fair. Why does Raph get to be with her?" I whined.

"Maybe because you've been with her for the past twenty minutes." Donnie replied coolly. "I get to sit next to her though."

"Guys as leader I think I should decide. It should be me that sits next to her since I've only said like three words to her." And with that said, Leo took off.

"Wait, what? That's not fair!" Donnie yelled.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

~~~~~

All at the same time, Donnie, Raph and I attempted to sit in the same seat. Leo smiled as he managed to get the seat to her right.