17.0 Raph x Nini

superheroleslie

Next: Donnie x Peach

Later: Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader (2)

It is rare for the city of New York to go more than one night without the Purple Dragons terrorizing someone. This specific night, they went after a teenage girl named Nini. She was minding her business, walking down the road to get home. It was dusk outside. A hand grabbed her by the arm and tried to pull her into the shadows. She slapped at the attacker's hand, attempting to run off. Two more sets of hands grabbed at her body and backpack, pulling her backwards, despite her best efforts.

Screaming out for help, she continued to fight against the men who had a tight hold on her. She kicked her leg backwards, nailing one in his no-no square. He sank to his knees angrily, but only for a moment. As the other two ripped her bag from her, he returned to his feet.

Grabbing her by her throat, he growled in her face. "We were only going to steal your bag, but now you owe me. We can either do this the easy way or the hard way, babe. Make your choice."

Nini squirmed against his grasp and tried to remove his grip from her throat. This only angered the large gang member more. "Fine. You've made your choice."

He punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground. The rest of his crew helped him beat her up. They laughed evilly as they did so, attracting the attention of a certain group of turtles. Four thuds landed on the ground, followed by a thick cloud of smoke. The bodies of the Purple Dragons fell to the ground.

Someone helped her to get back on her feet, but the smoke still filled the air, making it hard for her to see her saviors. She tries to stumble after the retreating footsteps, but falls back to the ground. Nini's ears ring and her head pounds as the world around her seems to spin.

A voice spoke from the shadows. "Guys, she might have a concussion. We can't just leave her here."

"What are we supposed to do? Take her home with us?" A second voice asks.

"No, way! She might work for the Shredder." A grumpier voice calls out.

"Dudes, why would the Purple Dragons go after one of Shredder's minions? Don't they have an alliance or something?"

Nini barely made out what the voice were saying. She couldn't hear anything over the stabbing pain in the back of her head. All at once, she felt the pain shoot through her veins, the areas where she had been hit stinging the most. She looked up, not believing her eyes. Four mutant turtles hovered over her.

She screamed one last time until she felt a pinch near her neck. The last thing she heard before the world went black was, "Raph, why would you do that?"

~~~~~

Donnie patched up her visible injuries. He placed a warm towel on her head in case she did, in fact, have a concussion. Leo had forced Raph to help Donnie take care of her since he was the one who knocked her out with the secret move Sensei told them to only use for emergencies. It was his fault they had to bring her to the lair, even though Raphael was the main one against doing so.

The shuffling of feet awoke Nini. She had unknowingly been asleep for two hours. She sat up slowly, the towel slipping from her forehead. Donnie assisted her, instructing Nini to be careful. The reintroduction of pain to her body kept her from freaking out about the tall turtle beside her. She figured she was imagining things because of her headache.

"What a great way to start off summer vacation." She mumbled to herself. Memories of what happened hours earlier flooded her senses. She couldn't detect how, but something in her had changed.