7.2 Donnie x Mazicana

Next: Leo x Reader

Later: Tmnt x Den

superheroleslie

Take a Hint

by Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies

Warning: mentions some adult behaviors, but doesn't go into detail. Things will be kept pg-13

A month later, Donnie and Mazicana's relationship has completely restored. The two are once again inseparable, despite April's many efforts to come in between the couple's relationship. It was clear April had feelings for Donnie. She always has had these feelings, but she wanted to play hard to get. Donnie, thankfully, moved on after wasting so much time on someone who pretended to reject him. And he's glad he did. Mazicana proved to be the best thing that has ever happened to them.

However, Maz did make an effort to attempt to repair the friendship she and April had before. They would hang out every once in a while when the guys were away. It was clear their friendship would never get back to where it was, but so far a lot of the wrongs have been righted.

This day in particular, April and Mazicana were discussing the latest gossip between the big celebrities while taking a stroll through the park. The giggled among themselves over the drama.

"So, apparently, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle were caught having a steamy make out session at Wayne Enterprises last night." April read the article out loud from her phone.

Maz shook her head. "I'm not surprised. Word is that they've been sneaking around together for months. They might as well make it official instead of hiding it. They're cute together."

April smirked to herself. "Speaking of being cute together, I want to know all of the details!"

While April bombarded Mazicana with questions, the boys had begun their return from their nightly patrol. While they hopped from one rooftop to the next, the turtles noticed their two friends below them. Donnie smiled at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend. He was going to walk up to her and greet her, but Raph put a hand out to stop him. Mikey shushed the tallest brother before he could protest. Raphael motioned for him to listen.

April continued. "Sooo, who was your first time with? Was it magical?" April wiggled her eyebrows, eager to hear her answer.

Maz blushed deeply and looked away. "Oh my God, April! If you must know... it was Donnie. The night we made up a month ago things kinda escalated. As for magical, it was perfect. I wouldn't have asked for a better night. He was so loving and sweet."

Donnie blushed, but smiled proudly and sweetly at his girlfriend's comments about that night. Leo, Raph, and Mikey all snickered amongst themselves and began to tease him. Donnie ignored them, ready to hug his girlfriend.

While the girls were distracted by April's personal questions she continued to pester Mazicana with, they caught the eye of a random guy that was also in the park. He ran his fingers through his red hair and sauntered over to them. He locked eyes with Maz first, since she was facing him. He began to flirt with her, despite her clear discomfort.

"Um, I don't know what you're expecting to come out of this, but I have a boyfriend." Maz told him, taking a step back.

He laughed and held his hands up. "Woah, woah. That's not the position I was applying for, sweetheart. I don't need a title and he doesn't have to know."