7. Raph x Reader

Sandcastles
By Beyoncé

Words written like this are lyrics from the song.

It has been a month since you and Raph broke up. You avoided the lair, dodged phone calls, and ignored the constant feeling of guilt and regret in the pit of your stomach. Why should you feel guilty? He's the one that cheated.

Why should you feel anything besides joy for breaking up with the turtle who broke your heart; for ending the toxic relationship you had.

You kept asking yourself why. Why should it be this way and not that way? Why did you have to fall for the muscular hot head in the first place?

~~~~~

It was a typical New York night: gloomy, loud, and full of ninja clans, gangs, and alien robots battling it out. You were having car trouble.

Of course, you thought to yourself, my car breaks down the same night a new season of (favorite show) starts.

You slam your fists against your steering wheel in frustration. You picked up your phone to dial your parent/guardian for help, but that's when you realized they were out of town. You cursed under your breath and looked out of the window. A few blocks away there was a Midas that might be able to help you solve your problems.

You pulled on your jacket and began walking down the street. Cars buzzed by, a select few honking and cat-calling at you.

"Get a life, perv!" You angrily called out to the man who tried to convince you to spend the night with him.

You grumbled as you watched him continue down the road. He turned right down the next road.

Just before you could reach your destination, a pair of hands snatched you from the sidewalk and pulled you into an alleyway. You struggled against the kidnapper as he tried to lift you up.

You purposely went limp, making your body weigh heavier in his grasp. He growled and struggled to heave your body to his car. When he wasn't paying attention, you punched him in the no-no square and tried to run away.

He sank to his knees from the pain, but managed to grab you by your foot. You plummeted to the ground.

"You little..." He rambled off a series of insults at you. Little did he know, his yelling attracted a certain already angry turtle.

A soft thud erupted behind the two of you. Your attacker, whom you now recognized as the perv from earlier, turned his attention to the sound. You kicked him in his face and scrambled to get back up.

"Now why exactly do you idiots always think it's a good idea to bother people?" A voice came from the same area as the thud.

A second later, he was knocked out on the ground in front of you. You nudged his limp body with your foot. "Stupid piece of shuck."

"Are you alright?" The voice asked. Two green orbs looked fiercely into your (e/c) eyes.

"I would say yes, but my car is still broke down. Thank you for saving me, seriously, but unless you know how to fix up a car, you can go now."