1.0 Splinter x Nari

superheroleslie

The turtles were out doing their usual routine. Look for bad guys, argue, complain about being hungry (Mikey), and repeat. It had been a quiet week and Raphael had been itching for a fight. Finally, they had found the Purple Dragons. A small group of them were running into an alleyway. As the turtle brothers hopped across the rooftops, they found the reason the PD's were so interested in the secluded area.

Fong had a girl pressed against the wall. It was obvious that whatever was going on between them wasn't consensual. He caressed her face with his calloused palm. The red-headed girl flinched away from his touch.

"Okay, I've seen enough." Raph grumbled before jumping down, landing on two of the gang members. "Let her go, Fong."

Fong annoyedly turned to face Raphael. "Why don't you mind your own business, turtle? This little lady and I have some catching up to do."

She scooted away from him, anger evident on her face. "I don't even know you, you creep!"

Fong raised his hand to slap her. She turned her face to avoid the hit. However, the blow never landed because Leo caught Fong's hand midair. Donnie and Mikey had taken out the rest of the gang that were behind Raphael.

Leo twisted Fong's arm and slammed him against the brick wall. "You have two choice here: One, I knock you out, or two, I dislocate your shoulder and then knock you out."

Raph looked over to Mikey and Donnie. "I think I'm rubbing off on him. That's definitely something I would say."

Mikey and Donnie nodded in agreement as they watched their older brother knock Fong to the ground. The girl stood in amazement, not believing that she was actually seeing mutant turtles in front of her. Michelangelo noticed her unease and decided to do what he did best: talk.

"Don't be afraid, dudette." He said with a bright smile. "We're heroes not nasty villains like these bums." He kicked one of the Purple Dragon's leg. "You can trust us."

Her green eyes scanned the four brothers. She nodded to herself, thinking either she was crazy or she had hit her head too hard. "How is this even possible? Am I dreaming this right now?"

Donnie sent a comforting smile her way. "Don't worry. We'll clear everything up for you."

~~~~~
Leo hushed the small group as they neared the lair. He knew Splinter wouldn't exactly be happy about his sons bringing another human home with them. They really didn't have much of a choice, Raphael had shown himself to her before Leo could tell him not to. They had to know that she would keep their secret and this was the only way they knew how to convince her.

"Master Splinter?" Leo called out to his father as he crept through the lair.

Walking out of the dojo, Sensei replied, "Yes, my son? Where are your brothers? I thought I heard them."

Leonardo struggled to find the words to say. "Y-yeah, we're all here. It's just that... there's someone that you need to meet."

Splinter slowly descended and made his way to his eldest son. "You brought a stranger into our home... again?"

Leo put his arms out and waved them around nervously, taking a few steps back. He laughed awkwardly. "She was being attacked by Purple Dragons and she saw us. We wanted to make sure she would keep our identities a secret, so we figured you should talk to her."

Splinter sighed. "Very well. Bring her in."

When the rest of them filed into the room, Mikey smiled brightly and introduced her. "Sensei, this is... the girl Leo was talking about that we saved."