16.0 Raph x Rose

Next: Human!Donnie x Reader

Later: Leo x Lyra

maomaofan

Raph glared at the figure standing confidently across from him. A deep growl echoed from his body and across the rooftops. The ominous figure released a hearty laugh in response to the turtle's anger. This was Raphael's final chance to prove himself. One last chance to set things right.

He took off, sprinting from rooftop to rooftop at maximum speed. The shadow across from him easily did the same. Within seconds, the figure had gained distance on him. Raph grunted again and willed his legs to move faster. However, with every increase in speed from him, the figure accelerated twice as fast.

Raphael huffed as he landed on the last building, body bent over and gasping for air. The person beside him walked towards him boastfully. "What's wrong, Red? Still struggling to keep up?"

"I will beat you one day, Rose. You can beat your katana on that!" He straightened his body.

Rose closed her green eyes in amusement. Releasing her blond hair from its ponytail, she shook out her hair. "That'll be the day. We both know you don't stand a chance racing me."

Raphael smirked at her, pulling Rose close to his body by her waist. She wasted no time snaking her arms around his neck, pecking his lips happily. He hummed contently. "What am I going to do with you, Ms. Knight?"

"Hopefully, you're going to kiss me again." 

Before Raphael could respond, his phone began to hum a melody. It was Leo calling. He removed his hands from her waist and answered the phone call. Without a doubt, Leo would be snappy with the two.

"Raph, where the shell are you? We leave for patrol in thirty minutes." The leader's voice echoed through the speakers. "I told you to be back before eight."

"You and I both know the real fun starts after sundown. We'll just meet you there." He winked at Rose.

An obvious groan left all of his brothers' mouths in protest. Leo was quick to respond. "No. Whenever she joins us for patrol you get distracted. Neither one of you listen. There's only room for one hothead on this team."

"Love you too, Leo." Rose teased.

"You had me on speaker?!"

Raphael playfully pushed his girlfriend away from the phone. "Whatever you have to say, you can say it in front of both of us. Besides, can't we exchange the air head for Rose? At least she'll be beneficial to the team."

Mikey attempted to whisper low enough for only Donnie to hear. "Who's he talking about?"

Leo rolled his eyes. "Look, Raph. Meet us by the NYPD station. We have reason to believe some members of the Foot are disguised as officers. Be there by the time we get there!" He disconnected the call.

Rose kissed Raph's cheek before walking to the edge of the rooftop. She twirled one of her daggers before sheathing it again. Raphael bid her goodbye and sped off to the location his older brother told him to go to. The blonde held a mischievous smirk on her face. There's no way Leo's getting rid of her that easily.

~~~~~

The four brothers met up in their designated area. The vigilantes stood guard, waiting for a sign that the police station had been infiltrated by the Foot. That's when they caught eye of someone tossing their ninja uniform into the trash. The person scanned the area as they buttoned up the last of their blue cop outfit.