3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata

Next: Mikey x Isabella
Later: Donnie x Peach (2)

@nagitobagle100

Disclaimer: I'm not in the Demon Slayer fandom, but I tried to write this request as accurately as possible. If I get anything wrong with how something is described/done PLEASE correct me in the comments!

Dealing with aliens was nothing new to the turtles and their human companions. The Kraang invasions and traveling through space pretty much prepared the turtles for what they were to encounter next.

April was out patrolling on her own, planning to meet up with Casey after he finished his hockey practice. She jumped from rooftop to rooftop. When she landed on a building near the pier, a sudden headache pierced her skull. She groaned in pain and sank to her knees.

"What was that?" She asked herself, recognizing her pain as her Kraang abilities to detect large objects and people being nearby.

She noticed a group of Kraang droids rushing towards the pier. They appeared to be searching for something near the water. April jumped down so she could get a better view of what the Kraang were scheming.

"Kraang, the unknown object detected by Kraang Sub-Prime is not an unknown object created by Kraang." A Norman droid said to the rest of the group.

"Correct. Orders from Kraang are to find object, destroy, and interrogate later. Into what is known as the water."

As the Kraang descended in their ships, April sneaked closer towards the pier. She slipped off of one of the crates, which alerted one of the Kraang. "It is the one known as April O'Neil. Kraang now has new mission."

"Aw sewer apples." April complained and readied herself for battle.

As the Kraang surrounded her, a sudden rumble came from beneath the surface. April stumbled backwards. The Kraang appeared to be unbothered by sudden movement of the Earth's surface below them. Before the Kraang could attack her, a bombardment of explosive temaris rained down on the aliens from Dimension X. When the smoke cleared, the only figures left were two children in purple kimonos. What made things even creepier was that the two kids were holding hands and smiling at April.

"Um, hi there. What are you doing out here?" April stands and slowly approaches the twins. When they didn't respond, she tried asking another question. "Are you guys okay? Did the Kraang create you?"

They shook their heads no at the same time, the smiles never leaving their faces. April mouthed an okay, pulling out her T-phone to call Donnie.

"Donatello speaking."

"Donnie, you guys need to get to the pier asap!"

~~~~~

The four turtles and their two human friends seemed to be having a staring contest with the twins in front of them. Mikey made random faces at them, in hopes of getting them to make a different facial expression. Five minutes passed, before Raph finally spoke up.

"Okay, enough with the weird. Can you guys talk or not?" He blurted out, slight anger in his voice.

"Of course we can. We were studying the life forms on this planet. There was no need to speak." One responded.

Donnie piped up next. "So you are aliens. You're not Kraang related?"

"We are Kiriya and Kanata. We have no relation to the Kraang. We just saw your friend in trouble and decided to help and save her." Kiriya spoke.

Mikey's eyes widened. "Yo, this is so cool! We have alien twins on our side now!" He ran over to the twins. "High three!"

Leo grabbed Mikey and pulled him away from the children, who didn't react to Mikey's outburst and attempt at friendship. "Calm down, Mikey. We don't know if we can trust them yet."