2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader

You had no idea how they came to be or how they ended up on your doorstep, but you never questioned it. They were little tots and they needed someone, so you knew you had to step up for them. Much to your surprise, they were able to talk and proved to have some type of previous training in martial arts. 

You ordered a pizza for the young turtles to eat. That's when you realized you didn't even know their names. You walked up to the tiny turtle children who were all huddled up in front of your TV. "Hey, little ones, what are your names?"

The smallest one with big baby blue eyes looked at you with a wide smile. "I'm Michelangelo, the funny one. What are these little dots on my face called?"

You rub his head and return his smile. "Those are called freckles. Mind if I call you Mikey?"

Michelangelo tapped his finger against his chin. "Hmmm... Of course you can! I love nicknames!"

He jumped in your arms excitedly. You turned to the other turtles and waited for their responses. "I'm Leonardo, he's Donatello, and he's Raphael." Little Leonardo pointed to himself and both of his remaining two brothers.

Raphael grumbled and rolled his eyes. "I don't need you to talk for me. I can do that on my own."

Your smile softened. "It's okay, Raphael. How about you tell me what name you prefer."

Raphael smirked and thought about it for a second. "Raph. Call him Leo and him Donnie." He crossed his arms proudly.

Your doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of dinner. You placed Mikey back onto his feet on the floor and went to answer the pizza delivery. Before you grabbed your doorknob, you paused, remembering that having humanoid turtles walking around the house wan't exactly normal to most people.

"I need you guys to... hide." When you turned around, all of the turtles had disappeared into thin air.

You paid for the pizza and walked into the kitchen to grab some plates and napkins for the boys. One by one, they exited their hiding spots and watched the pizza closely. 

"What is that?" Mikey asked, bouncing on his feet with excitement.

You hand him his plate. "It's pizza. Something we might be eating often until I get used to feeding four extra mouths."

The four turtles eyed the dish suspiciously. You figured they weren't used to eating foods like this at their old home, wherever that was. Michelangelo was the first to take a bite. Eyes growing wide, he paused with a satisfied hum before shoving the rest of the slice into his mouth. His brothers followed suit, seeing it was safe for them to eat.

Donnie grinned. "This is way better than worms and algae. Can I have another slice?"

Protests from the other three then began, all wanting to get another slice before the rest. Raph pushed poor Mikey out of the way, raising his plate towards you. Leo jumped on top of Raph's back. Donnie tried to shuffle around his siblings, but Mikey tackled him to the floor.

"Guys, guys! Calm down! You all can get another piece. I bought two pizzas. Just be gentle." You shake your head playfully at them. 

Once the boys were fed, they became tired. You fixed up the guest room's bed and placed all four brothers down. Eventually, you'd have to invest in more beds because surely they are going to grow a lot more. You made a mental note to start saving some money. You shut the door to their room and plopped down onto your bed. It was going to take some time to get used to having little children running around, but so far, they brought an extra amount of joy to your heart.

This was just a short chapter that I wanted to write for fun. Comment if I should write another tots chapter :)