3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph

KamrynSparkle45

~Raph's PoV~

I remember being alone for a day. I remember losing my family at the age of seven. Most importantly, I remember meeting my sister, Kamryn.

As young mutated turtles, my brothers got into their fair share of trouble. I, however, found myself with more cases and being more troublesome. I was wondering the sewers with my brothers when the ground shook.

"Earthquake!" Mikey shouted.

"Actually, due to our location-"

"Not now, Donnie. We need to get back home. Come on guys." Young Leonardo said, grabbing Donnie and my arms.

"Look at that huge worm!" Mikey pointed down a corridor at what I now know is was Kraang worm. It's speed increased as it began to hurdle toward Mikey.

"Mikey, look out!" I jumped in front of him, pushing him into Donnie's arms. A second later, I was smacked backwards by the worm, falling into a water drainage.

~~~~

I woke up who knows how much later. A little light made its way through the sewer gate. I sat up, rubbing my head.

"Oh, good you're up." A female voice said from behind me. I jumped up to my feet and stood in a defensive stance.

"Woah, chill man. I'm not trying to hurt you." The girl approached me slowly with her hands raised. The closer she got, the more I could make out about her features. She had horns and wings protruding from her back.

I took a step back. "What... Who are you?" I could feel my green eyes widen.

"Me? Names Kamryn and I'm a demon tiger with wings and horns. Cool right?" She flapped her wings with a grin.

"I guess, but being a turtle is better." I crossed my arms. "My name is Raphael, call me Raph."

"Well, Raphael, follow me." She began to walk away. I scrambled after her, nearly tripping over my own feet.

~~~~~

A year later, Kamryn walked up to me with something behind her back. I was currently practicing with my twin sai, the only possession I have from my old life. She tapped me on my shoulder.

"What's up, sis?" I rolled my eyes.

She shoved a red bandana in my face. "Happy gotcha day, bro bro!"

"Would you stop calling it 'gotcha day' as if you're older than me?" I rolled my eyes, but smiled at the gift. I wrapped it around my eyes and tied it behind my head.

"I, uh, didn't really know what to get you, so I made these "shut up Raph" and "do this for me Raph" tickets for you." I scratched the back of my head.

"How many do I get? It better be at least thirty of both." She grinned, taking the stack from me.

"Anyway, as my second gift," I began, "I found this old warehouse that we could live in."

I cautiously raised the manhole, checking my surrounding areas before motioning for Kamryn to follow. I walked up to a boarded up window, pulled a trashcan over to add to my height, and pulled off the wood covering. Pulling out the black flashlight I found in one of the sewer grates, I illuminated the large area that would soon be our home. There wasn't much yet, but in the next year, everything would be remodeled.

~~~Age 15~~~

"Kamryn I'm going to patrol. You coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, you go ahead and go. I'll meet you where 54th street and Bourbon meet." She called after me.

While I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, I thought about all the memories we shared together: the time where I fell down the steps and got stuck on my shell, the time when she was dancing on top of a box and it caved in, taking her with it. Still, I thought of my first family. I have little memories of them now since my mind could only retain so much over the years. I never told her because I didn't know how she would react. I sighed and sat down on the edge of a rooftop, staring at the moon and the many stars.

~Kamryn's PoV~

Today marked the anniversary of when Raphael and I first met and became siblings. His mind seemed to be pondering on a lot, so I decided to keep his surprise gift to myself for a few more hours. Once he left our home, I went the opposite direction. Usually, there would be a group of Purple Dragons in the area and where there were Purple Dragons, there was trouble, and where there was trouble, the turtles were bound to be there.

I've only seen them once before, but I knew that they were Raph's original brothers. I mean it's not likely to see a group of mutant turtles in the world.

Five minutes later, I caught sight of a blue bandana, followed by an orange and purple. I landed in front of them, causing them to pull out their weapons.

"Woah, chill guys. I'm only here to ask a favor." I backed up.

"And why exactly would we do anything for you? We don't even know you!" The purple masked one spoke up first.

"Perhaps because it can benefit both sides." I shrugged.

"Would you like to further explain?" The blue one raised an eye ridge.

"I know where your other brother is. Raph." They all froze at my words.

"That's not possible. He died... Didn't he?" The orange one frowned.

I shook my head. "I managed to save him. We've grown up together as siblings since. I would like to reintroduce him to you guys."

~~~Raph's PoV~~~

I've been waiting for Kamryn for thirty minutes now. She must've forgotten about patrolling, that or she decided she no longer wanted to go. I turned around to leave, when I came face to face with my sister.

I crossed my arms. "It's about time. What took you so long?"

She smiled. "You can come out guys."

"What are you talking...about." I stared in disbelief.

"Raph? Is it really you?" Mikey smiled sadly. I walked up to him and hugged him, which ended up as a group hug.

"I missed you guys so much."

I looked up to see Kamryn awkwardly standing and rubbing her arm. I released from the hug and embraced her.

"Thank you." I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Happy gotcha day Raphie boy." She sadly chuckled. "I guess you can return to your old life now."

I looked from my brothers to her. "Kam, you are my family too. My old life was great, but having you as a sister made my life better." I stepped back and pulled everyone into a side embrace. "We can all be a family together."

Not what I expected to write, but I hope you like it.