1.Military!Raph x Reader

Adults always love to ask someone what their plans for the future are, do they want to get married, have kids, future career. Some people have their life planned out at an early age, some make last minute decisions. Raphael Hamato had his mind made up after his sophomore year of high school.

"I want to be in the army." He said suddenly while walking you home from your date.

At first, the news shocked you. Whether it was because of the way he randomly said it or because you were nervous of the outcome, you said nothing. The more you thought of it in that moment, the more it made sense to you why Raph would choose the military path. Eventually, you looked up and smiled at him.

"Sounds like a good choice."

Now, you were twenty-two and finishing up your last year at the for year college of your dreams. You and Raph have been together for seven years and the connection between the two of you continued to be as strong as it was when he first asked you out. He wasn't around as often as you would like, considering he is fulfilling his dream of being a soldier in the army.

You sat in the apartment you shared with your best friend. It was a slow Saturday, so there wasn't much for you to do. Originally, the both of you had planned to hang out like you do every Saturday, but she had a sudden change of plans. Eventually, your phone began to buzz with life. It was Mikey.

"Yo dudette my bros and I are going to the mall in an hour. You want to go?"

You smiled, happy to have something to do. Thirty minutes later, you grabbed your bag and hopped into your car.

~~~~~

The first to greet you was Leo. He stood outside of (favorite store) with a smile on his face. He hugged you, followed by Donnie and Mikey doing the same. You began to walk into the store, but stopped when a hand lightly grabbed your shoulder.

You turned around, expecting to see one of the guys. Instead you saw Raph. Tears immediately began flowing from your eyes.

"Raphael!" You jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. He hugged you back, laughing at your joy.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled into your hair.

"I can't believe you're actually here." You finally returned back to the floor.

He took your hands and slowly got down on one knee. He pulled a black box from his pocket, opening it to reveal a ring. By this time, there was a large crowd around you.

"(Y/n) (L/n), I love you with all of my heart. Since the day I met you, I knew you were special. The day I finally asked you to be my girlfriend was the best day of my life. Being able to call you mine makes me the happiest person alive. I want to be able to call you mine forever. So, (y/n), will you marry me and become Mrs. Hamato?"

You covered your mouth with your hand, quickly nodding a yes to him. He slipped the ring into your finger and pulled you into a kiss.

In the background you could hear Mikey saying,"I told you it was a good idea!"

Send requests in if you want one😊