2. Human!Raph x Randi

Just because I want to write one for myself for a while

This is an AU so yah...

~Raph's PoV~

All three of my brothers have married some princess of surrounding kingdoms, and now my father is looking to me to do the same. No matter how hard I try, I can't make myself fall in love or even fake love for one of them. I thought I found love in Princess Mona from Crete, but her father felt I was taking to long to propose, so he married her off to another royal family.

My brother, Leonardo, blessed by Poseidon and Zeus, he had Princess Karai. King Yoshi, my father, and King Saki wanted to end their lasting rivalry, thus resulting in the marriage of the two whom already had a secret relationship going on that only my brothers and I knew about.

Donatello, blessed by Athena, married Princess April. April was blessed by Hecate and Athena at a young age. Father felt that since they both were two of the most intelligent in the country they would make a good couple. So far, he has been right.

Michelangelo, blessed by none other than Hermes himself, was recently wed to princess Renett (I probably spelled that wrong) who was blessed by Hypnos and also Hecate.

I, however, was blessed by Ares, meaning that I have amazing fighting skills, but I also received his anger impulses.

Anyway, I sat in the throne room, reviewing my studies, when the guards brought a young girl into the room. Her curly black hair was pulled back into a bun, but due to hour rough they held her, it began to fall down and slightly over her chocolate brown face.

"Let. Go. Of. Me! You have no right to drag me here against my will. I didn't do anything!" She frowned as she pulled her arms free. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"You aren't here as a prisoner, girl. You are here to help the prince with his studies." The taller guard pushed her forward.

"You couldn't have found Athena for that? Or does she hate him as much as I do?" She rolled her eyes, adjusting her white Greek wardrobe.

"I can hear you. It's not like I want you here either." I stood up and walked towards her.

She shot me a glare. "Let's just get this over with."

~~~~~

"Then, Plato began... You aren't even listening to me anymore, are you?" She stopped without looking up from the papers.

I blushed and quickly turned my head when I realized I was staring at her before answering.

"I think we should take a break." I stood up.

"Fine, you're highness, what do you want to do?"

"I want to know more about you, for one. You seem so different from all the other girls around here."

"That may be because unlike most of the girls here, I work and study on my own. They expect women to stay at home and learn to cook, but I knew how to do that already.

"I always felt like something was missing, you know? Then I found some books and taught myself how to read. I think you can guess sheet happened after that."

"You became a personal tutor for a prince?" I smirked at her.

"No I fought the Minotaur. But you were close, personality wise." She laughed.

"Haha very funny. Tell me something I don't know." I smiled slightly.

"Did you know I'm a daughter of Poseidon and blessed by Athena?" I rose a brow at her. "Yeah I know. Not something you would expect to see."

"You're full of surprises, Miss Randi."

"Randi is fine. I'm not the one of royal blood here."

I laugh and grab her hand, pulling her out the door and towards the town. "Last time I checked, having godly blood running through your veins is better than royal blood."

"Where are you taking me Raphael?"

"To the coast for a walk along the beach."

~~two months later~~

~Leo's PoV ~

I kissed Karai goodbye as she left to attend a meeting between her father and another royal family. Walking the the corridor, I notice Raphael standing outside on the balcony. His gaze appeared to be fixed on something as I neared closer to him.

"Something catch your eye, brother?" I spoke.

He practically jumped out of his skin at the sound of my voice. His face darkened as he adjusted his clothing. "I was simply looking at uh... Possible wedding locations?"

"Oh really? Are you sure you aren't looking at a possible bride?" I grinned as I stepped forward to look at the girl. She was playing with a few little kids, helping to patch up one of the young boys who had fallen and scraped his knee.

"W-what? No of course not. She's a common girl and I'm supposed to marry someone of a similar class to our family."

"Right, because a powerful female with godly blood running through her veins isn't a high enough class." I crossed my arms.

"Father wouldn't approve."

"I can make him approve."

"How exactly?"

"We shall make her look the part of a princess. That way father can see her ability and strength." I began walking away.

"Randi would never agree to that."

~~~~~

"Why would I ever agree to that?" She crossed her arms once we stopped to talk with her.

I put a hand to my head. "Look, it's literally the only way. If you don't appear to look like a princess-"

"Which I shouldn't have to."

"Then, possibly, father will allow Raphael to marry you."

She froze in her spot, seeming to replay the words that had just left my mouth. "You want to marry me?"

Raphael looked down and back up, scratching the back of his neck. "Y-yeah. I wanted to ask, but..."

"I'd love to marry you, you idiot." She hugged me as I kissed her forehead.

"My sons, I..." Father's eyes widened at the sight in front of him. "See we have a guest. You are Randi, correct?"

She bowed and responded to him. "Yes, King Yoshi. I've been helping Raphael with his studies over the passed few months."

"It seems to me that you two have done more than study." He rose a brow.

Raphael practically fainted while Randi's ears reddened. She remained in her perfect posture and responded to him.

"Actually, aside from studying we have only built a friendship." She looked to Raph for help.

He sighed. "Father, I love Randi. And even though the most affection she has physically shown me was a punch to the arm, I know she feels the same way towards me. And I'm going to marry her."

He stroked his beard as he pondered on what my brother had just told him. "Very well, we shall begin planning the wedding tomorrow morning."