12.0 Donnie x Peach

Next: Human!Donnie x Hacker! Reader (part 2)

Later: Human!Mikey x Reader

peach1442

Donnie rushed around the lair making final arrangements. He had thirty minutes left to perfect things. Raphael and his temper quickly found himself annoyed with his brother's micromanagement of everything. Leonardo tried to calm him down. Mikey, well, Mikey actually made Donatello's frustrations worse by attempting to prank him.

Sighing in frustration, Donnie grabbed the plate Mikey was playing with and placed it back on the table. "Michelangelo, if you haven't noticed, we're trying to clean up the lair not destroy it!"

Mikey waved him off. "Chill, D. I get that it's your dudette's birthday, but you gotta calm down. I'll go help Raph finish the decorations."

From the other room, Raphael snickered. "Yeah, you better leave him alone before he busts that vein in his forehead."

Donnie rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Look, it's Peach's first birthday celebration with us since we started dating and I just want things to be perfect, okay? She deserves to enjoy her party." Upon saying that, he had a realization. "Where the shell are April and Casey with the beverages?!"

Leo ceased his sweeping of the living room. "Donnie, everything will work out fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

Meanwhile, Peach was making her way down the street. She was on her way to the lair. Donnie had told her that he wanted her to test out his latest update of the T-phones. She didn't understand why he couldn't just have one of his brothers do it, but if it meant she could spend time with her turtle boyfriend, she didn't mind. 

The smile on her face was quickly wiped away when a pair of glowing red eyes appeared in the alleyway next to her. She backed up, standing in a defensive posture. A dozen more red robotic eyes revealed themselves in the shadows of the alley.  Karai loomed from the shadows, tanto drapped lazily over her shoulder. Why were the Foot active at 6 p.m? 

"How ya doing, princess?" She smirked teasingly.

Knowing she couldn't face that many Footbots and Karai on her own, she turned and ran. She fished her phone out of her pocket to call Donnie. Not paying attention, she collided with a rock-hard chest of a taller man. She gawked up to find the Shredder. Instead of his usual armor, he was in a nice suit, meaning he had spent a while planning this. The very moment Donnie picked up, the Shredder took Peach's phone and hung up.

How did no one in New York City see her getting kidnapped? It's as if the people were completely oblivious to what happens. That or they just ignore it because it's none of their business.

She tried to run again. She thought of taking the sewers, but then she would lead them to the turtles. Peach had nowhere to go. She just had to hope Donnie had heard something and would come save her. Karai cut off her path, trapping her in between the evil Father and his corrupt daughter.

Oroku Saki grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her backwards. She crashed into the side of a black limo with tinted windows. Kicking her feet, she tried to fight back the best she could to stall for time. The window rolled down to reveal Fish Face driving the vehicle. He shot a tranquilizer dart into the side of her neck when she wasn't paying attention. Now that she was drugged up, Saki threw her body into the back seat and prompted Xever to drive.

~~~~~

Donatello glanced at his phone strangely. He could've sworn he heard robotic clicking in the background when he picked up, but he figured Peach accidentally called him while she was walking. He wasted no time calling back, but this time it went straight to voicemail.

Casey stretched his back as he revealed himself from his hiding spot. "Dude, when is Peach gonna get here? I can't stay crouched like this forever!"

Don dialed his girlfriend again. "I-I don't know. I think something's wrong. She's not picking up her phone."

"Maybe she finally realized how annoying you are." Raph joked. April elbowed him in the arm.

Donnie would have responded if the phone wouldn't have began ringing again. He raced to his lab, ready to track down Peach's location if need be. He picked up.

At first, the line was silent. Then, he heard Tiger Claw growl. "Speak girl, before I stab out your eye."

"Donnie! It's a trap. Don't-" A slapping sound interrupted her message.

Shredder's deep voice came next. "We have you beloved girlfriend. She's going to pay for her parents' transgressions unless you and your brothers come face me."

"My parents? What do they have to do with this?" Peach asks, but Donnie didn't hear the reply because the connection was cut. Donnie raced back into the living room to alert his brothers.

Peach spit the blood from her mouth. "My parents have nothing to do with this! They don't even know about the turtles. Leave them out of this."

Shredder laughed evilly. "Insolent girl, watch your tone with me! Your parents have everything to do with why you're here today! They betrayed me by leaving the Foot Clan all those years ago. Now, I know it was because your mother way pregnant. They wanted to raise you outside of the Clan. Despicable."

Peach grunted as she tried to remove herself from her bondage. "So, why call the turtles? Your fight is with me, not them."

"My fight is with all of you. I will kill the turtles so you can suffer watching your friends die. Then I will kill you to make your parents regret ever leaving the Foot." He placed his hands behind his back and walked away.

Twenty minutes later, the turtles came rushing into the room where Peach was being held. She tried to warn them to leave, but they ignored her as Donnie cut the ropes from around her wrists. Leo handed Peach one of his katanas so she could defend herself. All of Shredders mutant minions surrounded the small group.

"Finally," Bradford was the first to speak, " A chance to get revenge on the turtles for good. I got dibs on the dumb one."

"Uh, oh." Mikey said. "Raph, Rahzar is totally coming after your shell."

Under different circumstances, Raphael would have replied to his brother's comment. Right now, he had bigger problems to worry about. The Foot charged the group, singling out who would be their target. Leo took on Tiger Claw. Raph fought against Fish Face. Rahzar went after Mikey, as promised. Donnie clashed with Rocksteady. That left Peach to fight Bebop. 

Weapons clashed as the Hamato Clan gave everything they had to defeat the Foot. What the Foot didn't know was, the turtles had another trick up their sleeves, uh shells. Just as the Shredder made his appearance with Stockman-Fly, Casey and April launched smoke bombs and exploding hockey pucks into the room. In the chaos, the turtles slipped away from the battle.

When they reached the lair, Peach's eyes lit up. She still hadn't known about the surprise party her boyfriend was preparing for her. Everyone let out an exhausted surprise and crashed onto the couch. 

"Sorry today was so bad. I really wanted to make your birthday special." Donnie apologized, rubbing the back of his neck.

Peach stood on her tippy toes and kissed the mutant on his cheek. "Hey, how many people can say they were kidnapped by a ninja lunatic for their birthday?" She joked. "I'm just glad you saved me, Donnie."

He revealed a gap toothed grin as he swooped her into his arms. "I'm glad too. I love you Peach."

"I love you, too." 

They kissed until Casey interrupted them. "So, is it time for cake and ice cream now? I'm starving."

The couple laughed at their friend. They were just happy to be in each other's arms again.