1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader

~Mikey's PoV~

My schedule is the same three out of the five weekdays: football and then basketball. In the morning, I go to football practice at six, shower, then start school at eight thirty. I get out of school at three thirty and then an hour later I'm on my way to my select AAU basketball practice or game. School football has been going on for about a week, so we haven't had a game yet.

I walk out of the locker room, drying my hair with a towel. I notice a girl walking alone with a lot of books in her hand. I smile and rush towards her.

"Need some help?" I grin at her.

She nods and blushes. Taking all the books from her hands I continue the conversation.

"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new here?"

"Y-yeah, I just moved here from (home town). Do you know where locker number 1725 is?"

"Follow me, dudette!" I guide her down the halls. Once we reach the locker, she opens it and begins to place her books inside. I lean against the wall next to her."I don't believe I got your name..."

"I'm (y-y/n) (l/n). You are?" She looked down at her feet before looking me in the eye for a second.

"Names Michelangelo Hamato, captain of the football team and basketball team. Everyone calls me Mikey or Dr. Prankenstein though."

"Dr. Prankenstein? You're a prankster?" She laughs.

"I'm the prankster, baby! The best around." We began to walk to the cafeteria. A few of my friends called and motioned for me to join them. I looked over at (y/n).

"Go ahead. I need to find all my classes anyway so I won't get lost."

"Alright, but promise me you'll be at our first football game of the season this Friday."

She nods and walks off. I smile as I think about how cute she is. Her shyness is so adorable.

~~~~~

It's Friday morning and I haven't seen (y/n) since. I should've gotten her phone number when I had the chance. I stood by her locker for a few minutes, but she didn't show up. Where was this girl? I sighed and walked to my class as the first bell rang.

My first class was English, but the only thing on my mind was the new girl. As if I spoke her up, (y/n) walked into my classroom. I immediately sat up and watched as she handed my teacher a stack of papers and turning to walk out again. Before she left, she gave me a small smile and closed the door behind her.

~~~~~

I secured my helmet on my head. The routine check to make sure the helmets fit properly lasted a few minutes before we were allowed to leave until game time. My coach released us and I left to grab a Powerade. I took off my helmet and scanned my surroundings for the same girl that's been on my mind for the past week. I felt two hands wrap around my waist, causing me to jump.

"Ready for the big game?" (Y/n)'s beautiful voice said. I turned and hugged her properly.

"And to think I thought you were shy." I laughed and she blushed.

"Shut up, Mikey. Where have you been lately anyway?" She bought some (favorite candy) from the concession stand.

"Me? You're the one who hasn't been around! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Y-you've been looking for me? Why?"

I scratched the back of my head."Well, cause you're awesome and I like you a lot. And even though I've only known you for a week, I feel closer to you than I feel to my friends."

"Hamato! Get your butt over here! It's game time!"

"Coming, coach!" I yelled back.

"Good luck out there Dr. Prankenstein." She smiled.

"What? No kiss?" I grinned.

To my surprise, she kissed me on my cheek. "Win the game and I might even kiss you on the lips." She started to walk away.

"If we win can I take you on a date too?" I called after her.

"When you win, you can take me to (favorite restaurant) and get a kiss."

I smiled and ran to the locker room. Pulling my helmet on my head once again, I was even more determined to win.