3. Dixie x Mikey

KamrynSparkle45

A year after reuniting with his brothers, Raph and Kamryn have become accustomed to the turtles' everyday life style. Waking up, training, free time, patrol, almost the same routine everyday. It was a Monday night, five minutes before they would leave for patrol, when Donnie's mutagen tracker began to go off.

"Looks like we have a mutagen mission." Leo grinned as he turned the TV off.

"I'm tired of mutagen tracking. When do we get to bust some more heads?" Raph stood up and rolled his eyes. Kamryn placed a hand on her brother's shoulder, sending him a warm smile before grabbing her weapons to go.

"What's the location Donnie?" Mikey looked over his brother's shoulder in an attempt to read the tracker.

"Between Main Street and 23rd Street." He pointed to the beeping dot on the screen. "Looks like it's on the move."

"Then we better get going." Kamryn jumped up the steps with the brothers close behind her.

~~~~~

~Dixie's PoV~

I quickened my pace as more Kraang showed up behind me. Another two flew through the air in an attempt to catch up to me. Since I was a cheetah now, I was to fast for them to catch me. I had broken out of their custody about thirty minutes ago, and with me was a jar of mutagen. They were planning on using it on me to try to double mutate me, but I escaped after the first mutation.

~~~

"Kraang, Kraang shall now do the process known as mutate the one known as Dixie." I heard one say as I struggled to remove the cotton bag from over my head.

"Yes Kraang. Kraang shall now mutate experiment 606 into the species known as a cheetah." The bag was removed from your head as they pushed you towards a large container filled with glowing green ooze.

"You know guys, I'd rather not be mutated. I heard it isn't good for your pores. Maybe we could use Proactive instead?" I panicked, not knowing what was awaiting me in the ooze.

"Or, Kraang could do push you in the direction of down." A second later, I was tumbling down into the container. My skin began to burn as I felt my body slowly turn. Hair sprang up on top of my skin, my ears became pointed, and I felt my hands and feet slowly turn into paws.

Swimming to the top, I coughed and sucked in as much air as my lungs could take. Two of the Kraang flew over and dropped me onto the floor. Once they all momentarily turned their backs on me, I took off and ran towards the exit, grabbing the jar of mutagen.

~~~

I felt my body come into contact with something hard, which caused me to drop the canister. As my body slammed to the ground, I rolled over on my stomach to remove the weight from my ow aching back. Slowly standing up, I saw four turtles and... "a tiger with wings and horns?"

"Technically, I'm a demon tiger with wings and horns, but close enough."She shrugged.

"Dudes, she's awesome. Did you see how fast she was running. First she was here, then she was there. She's everywhere. I totally have to give you a cool name!" The orange turtle began to ramble on. I felt the heat rise to my face when I saw how cute he was. "Maybe Sheetah. No, Speeda Cheeta. No, wait-"

"Or, we can just call her by her name Mikey." The red one rolled his eyes. "You do have a name right?"

"I'm Dixie." I spoke up, finally standing up off the ground. The orange one ran up and hugged me.

"I think this is going to be the start of something beautiful, dudette." He said before a laser flew passed our heads.

"Did I mention I was running from the Kraang?" I smiled sheepishly.

"Aren't we all." The turtle in blue groaned before charging after the group of Kraang.

I felt something grab my arm and drag me backwards. It was one of those identical men who kidnapped me in the first place, which I found out was one of the aliens' disguises. I clawed at its face as I struggled against the the robot. I managed to escape and pick up a pipe to defend myself with. I knocked the head off of the droid.

"Look out Dixie!" I turned around to see Mikey swing his nun-chuck and take down a robot that was sneaking up on me.

I smiled at him. "Thanks."

"It's what I do, yo." He crossed his arms and grinned.

~2 months later~

I find myself with Mikey's company more often now than I did before. Not only that, but I found myself to have a liking towards the youngest turtle. Every time he would laugh or joke around, I'd just as happy as he would be, whenever his eyes lit up around pizza I found myself also becoming slightly excited. How could someone not love this delightful and cheerful turtle?

Today, however, was different from those other days. I felt as if Mikey was slightly avoiding me. Whenever I was around him, he seemed nervous and awkward. I would ask him what was wrong and he would just play it off as if it was nothing, but I knew something was wrong with the hyper orange masked turtle.

When he exited his room, while I was walking to mine, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room, shutting the door. I could see him sweat drop as he tried to maneuver around me. "Mikey... Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is cool. Cool like ice cream." He laughed nervously and looked everywhere but me. I simply raised a brow and blocked the door.

He sighed. "Look Dixie, I want to tell you, but I don't know how you will react to it."

"You know you can tell me anything, Mikestar." I stepped forward.

"I think it's better left unsaid..."

"Mikey."

"Okay! I really like you Dixie. I don't know how to tell you, but ever since I saw you I thought you were beautiful. Your smile is my everything. When you smile it makes my day. When you laugh at one of my jokes, my heart does flips. I wanted to ask you out today, but I just don't how."

I smiled. "I really like you too, Mikey. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Really?" He bounced up and his normal behavior returned.

"Shell yeah!" I said before I kissed his cheek.

He smiled dreamily and held his cheek. He slowly released a: "booyakasha."