13.0 Raph x Kat

So, because I'm getting a lot of questions about when someone's request will be published, I'm going to start putting the next two requests coming up on each chapter. For example:

Next: 8.0 Mikey x Jayjay

Later: 7.2 Raph x Reader

Crimes

By Gallant

Kat strolled into the lair, headphones in and music up. She was jamming out as she walked through the living room looking for her turtle friends. Her short black hair slightly swayed as she danced around to the rhythm of the music in her ears. She frowned when she didn't see her best friend, Mikey, or her crush around in the kitchen either. She figured they'd come out if she caused a little commotion. Unplugging her headphones, she let her music blast through the lair as she returned back to the living room. Within ten seconds, Mikey came bounding into the room, screaming the lyrics as loud as he could. The two friends danced around the lair until the last three of the turtles finally emerged from their rooms. Leo and Donnie went to the kitchen while Raph stayed in the living room.

Raph rolled his eyes and sank into the couch. "Do you guys ever do anything normal? Like, I don't know, take a nap?"

Kat grabbed Raph's arms and waved them around until he snatched them back. "Of course we do! And being happy is normal. You just wouldn't know because you're always so grumpy." She cupped his cheeks to annoy him.

Raph swatted her hands away. "I'm not always grumpy. I just appreciate a little quiet every now and then." He takes her phone from the table and turns the music off. "Now, if you would excuse us, we're trying to watch TV."

Mikey whined, "But the TV isn't even on!"

"Exactly, plus we were about to play video games!" Kat added.

Raph waved his hand dismissively. "Yeah, well, now you're not. Why don't you two children go play with your dolls or something" He said in a mocking tone.

Mikey crossed his arms and huffed. "They're not dolls. They're action figures."

Kat pat her best friends back in a comforting way. "Don't let the big meanie hurt your feelings. He's just upset because he doesn't know how to have fun." She plopped down next to Raph on the couch.

While she talked to Raph, Mikey sneakily began to turn on his video games. Kat made sure to keep Raph's attention on her, despite the thousands of little butterflies that were swarming through the stomach. Raph didn't show it, but he was definitely feeling the same way on the inside. 

"I do know how to have fun. I just don't like hanging with you guys." Raph smirked and crossed his arms.

Kat frowned. "So you don't like to hang out with me?"

Raph's eyes widened. He shook his head rapidly. "No, I didn't mean that. I don't like hanging out with Mikey, but I don't mind hanging out with you because... uh..." Raph realized he was beginning to sound soft. "you're decent or whatever."

The smile on Kat's face fell. She thought Raphael was going to say something nice about her, but when does Raph ever compliment someone? All she wanted was some sign that maybe he liked her back.

"Heh, right. I love being a decent person. Thanks Raph. You sure know how to make a girl feel special." Kat used her best fake laugh as an attempt to break the tension.