8.1 Leo x Reader

SuperHedgehogirls

Next: 6.0 Donnie x Kneko

Later: 5.2 Donnie x Ace

Celine

by Gallant

You looked at your phone suspiciously. You were unsure if you wanted to go through with it. Your friends grinned at you, awaiting your decision for what you were going to do. Frowning, you decided to go through with the dare because licking the toilet was not an option. You furiously downloaded the online dating app and accepted the match with the first person to pop up.

You cross your arms. "Happy now? I did it."

Your best friend shook his/her/their head. "Nope, you have to text them in order for your dare to be complete. Unless you'd rather-"

"No!" You exclaim and quickly sent an awkward "hey" to some guy named Leo.

A few days earlier, below ground, the turtles and their two human companions went through a similar experience. Casey had bet that Raph wouldn't download a dating app on Leo's phone without him knowing. Raph pushed Casey's gap-toothed face away and sneaked into the leader's room. Raph returned to his best friend's side. They snickered to each other as they created Leo's profile.

"Has anyone seen my T-phone?" Leo asked as he walked aimlessly around the lair.

Raph pretended to search the couch for a few moments before acting as though he had just found it. "Got it. You must've left it here earlier when you were watching that dumb show."

Leo took the phone from his brother's hand. "Space Heroes is not dumb. Thanks."

Returning back to present time, right after you messaged the first person you matched with, Leo felt his phone buzz next to him. He opened his T-phone confusedly. His face scrunched up at the notification from a dating app he didn't recognize. Nevertheless, he decided to text this unknown person back.

Hey

Hi, How r u?

You stared in disbelief at your phone. Did this Leo guy really just reply to you already? You looked up at your friends, hoping they didn't hear your phone go off. Sadly, they had.

Your best friend grinned and looked over your shoulder. "Looks like Leo is a fast replier. Already sounds like a keeper."

You pushed his/her/their face away from you and began typing a response.

Bored, but I'm surviving. Hbu?

I get that. Imagine Hving 3 younger brothers

Survival of the fittest  during dinner

sounds chaotic

U can say tht again

As the days went by you found yourself enjoying your conversations with Leo. You kept it a secret from your friends, knowing they would tease your for actually being interested with some random guy you found online. You may not have known him in real life, but online friends are just as important as real life friends, right?

As you sat through another lecture about dress code from your teacher, you pulled out your phone and typed away. Stuff that you would normally pass up on (favorite social media) appeared interesting compared to learning about why shoulders are apparently distracting. As you scrolled, a message from Leo popped down on your screen.