1. Anna x Leo

AnnaPedersen3

~Leo's PoV~

"Guys! We have to be silent!" I shushed my brothers as we spied on the Kraang.

"Yeah, whatever Lame-a-nardo. I think we understand by now." Raph rolled his eyes and shoved me.

I tumbled over the edge of the building, barely grabbing the ledge. The Kraang began to fire at me as my brothers pulled me up. Raph mumbled a sorry and we scurried to a different spot.

My eyes landed on a group of Kraang dragging someone with a bag over their head. The person fought against the five Kraang even though their hands were tired behind their back. Looking closer, I noticed this person had a tail and fur. A second later, the bag was lifted off their head to reveal a female wolf mutant. She had light brown fur with a little white, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair with dark and sea blue ends. I locked eyes with her and blushed, quickly looking away.

"Dudes look!" Mikey yelled too loudly and pointed to the girl.

Once again, the Kraang turned their attention to us, resulting in the four of us scattering in random directions. There were about fifteen Kraang in the large room, so taking them down was proven an easy job. I looked around for the girl, but she was no where in sight. There was a pool of rope around the chair she was once in.

I sighed as I sheathed my katanas. My eyes widened as a knife flew passed my head and hit a Kraang droid behind me, disabling the robot. My eyes traveled down the invisible path the knife had just taken to see the girl from before. She stepped forward, her ears jolting up once I spoke.

"You're still here? I thought you left..." I walked up to her, shortening her distance towards me.

She blushed a bit, but looked me in the eye. "I was in the process of leaving, but I 1.) didn't know a way out and 2.) I saw that illiterate robo thing sneaking up on you." She shrugged.

Donnie started to flood her with questions as soon as he walked up to us. She just blinked her eyes and rubbed her arm once my remaining two brothers approached. I noticed this and motioned for everyone to step back.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm just... shy."

"Alright, well we need to get out of here before more Kraang come. We can talk once we are or." I motioned to a window.

My brothers jumped with ease to the high surface. Just as I was about to, I looked over to the girl. She was gazing at the high window before she looked back at me. I pointed to the back of my shell, earning a small shy smile from her.

~~~Anna's PoV~~~

"I don't believe I got your name. I'm Leo." He said once he set me down on the rooftop.

"Anna." I stated. Donnie walked up to me again and began to open his mouth.

I sighed, knowing he was about to ask the same question from before.

"I don't know what the Kraang wanted me for." I tugged lightly on my hoodie string. "Originally, I was a wolf cub, but I was taken by these people, whom I assume were the Kraang since they are after me. I don't remember much after that. I fended for myself since my pack went who knows where."

The red turtle, who I learned is named Raphael, spoke up next. "So, where do you stay?"

"I built this small treehouse in the wooded area not too far from here, but the Kraang destroyed it when they took me." I looked down at my blue shoes. I was hoping the questioning would end soon. I'd rather keep quiet before they find out about my depressed state that I've been trying to overcome.

"Nice necklace, dudette." Mikey announced randomly.

"I-uh, thanks." I grab at the necklace.

"Okay, that's enough questions guys. We need to head home. You are welcome to come with us since the Kraang... You know." Leo trailed off.

"A-are you sure? I don't want to be a burden..." I blushed a bit when he smiled at me.

"Of course I'm sure." He grabbed my hand and led the way.

Raph just stared at me as I passed him. "Nice shoes." He said to me, but smirked to Leo, who was a blushing mess at the moment.

"Nice socks." I mumbled. He looked down in confusion which caused me to laugh a bit.

~~~~~

A few weeks later, I find myself staring at a blank TV screen in the lair. All the guys left for patrol and Sensei was with April training somewhere. Bits and pieces of my past flash into my head. I try to shake them away, but they keep coming back. A longing for my pack rises inside of me. No matter how long it has or will be, I will always want to know who my parents are, what they are doing, to see the siblings I once had.

Leo was the first to walk back into the lair, a small smile was etched into his face. I quickly tried to wipe away any evidence of my tears and sadness, but it was too late.

"Anna, what's wrong? Did something happen?" He sat next to me.

I shook my head, not making eye contact with him.

He sighed. "I won't force you to tell me anything, but just know I'm here with open arms." He hugged me which I gladly returned.

"Where are your brothers?"

"They went to Casey's place. I came back to see if you wanted to go." He smiled.

"I'm okay. You can go. I'd rather just sit here and watch TV." I stated.

He looked over to the TV and rose an eye ridge. "The TV isn't on, Anna."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I looked away. He laughed at how flustered I was.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." He stood up.

"W-what? No I'm not..."

He grabbed my hand and helped me stand up. "You're right. You're beautiful no matter what." He blushed but kept his unwaivering smile.

I opened my mouth to respond, but no words came out. He laughed once again, but, this time, he became serious after. "Anna, I know it's only been a few weeks, but I really like you... A lot actually. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd like that, Leo." I hugged him.

"Wanna watch some anime?" He picked up the remote.

"When don't I want to watch anime?" I flopped onto the couch.

I smiled as I cuddled up to him as my favorite anime began to play. Just thirty minutes earlier I was depressed, but Leo managed to change my emotions.

Okay, wow. Sorry if that sucked